Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpFrbi3lg2Y

Anyone notice a rather glaring omission?

Dayton's from yesterday?

No in all seriousness, whilst I think we could have let the Columbian's two goals in, I presume that we've taken legal advice not to, as his goals were omitted from the national competition a few months ago too.

Dayton's from yesterday?

No in all seriousness, whilst I think we could have let the Columbian's two goals in, I presume that we've taken legal advice not to, as his goals were omitted from the national competition a few months ago too.

Eh? On what basis would legal advice say that? i haven't seen any suggestion that the entire Stevenage defence was on the take! PR advice maybe...

Eh? On what basis would legal advice say that? i haven't seen any suggestion that the entire Stevenage defence was on the take! PR advice maybe...

You can't fire someone for serious misconduct because they've besmirched your reputation, amongst other things, and then give them an award.

You can't fire someone for serious misconduct because they've besmirched your reputation, amongst other things, and then give them an award.

Of course you can;, it's not as if his removal had anything to do with it. There's not the slightest doubt it was goal of the season; don't blame them for airbrushing him out though

Edited by Dave_Og

Harkins Vs Preston. Perfecting such a difficult skill that not many other people could do makes the difference for me.

He also pulled it out against the run of play. Gave us a bit of enjoyment out of an otherwise poor result at home.

I kind of like how we're erasing him, Stalin-style,from our history. Don't go taking any holidays in Mexico, Cristian.

Cos Columbian bookies never hurt a gambler!

Winchester's goal was outrageous, they would be creaming themselves over the finish if Yaya Toure had hit it.