Season Tickets

Season Tickets  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing or getting one for the first time/again?

• Yes & staying in same stand
    • Yes, staying in same stand but will upgrade to the new stand
    • Yes & moving to the RRE
    • No
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) and will stay in that stand
    • Yes, moving to RRE then upgrading to New Stand
    • Not sure yet
    • I'm getting one for the first time ever/first time in a while (i.e. had one in the past but not last season) then upgrading to the new stand

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be renewing for about the 40th time in the Chaddy along with my seven year old son who has to give me a tenner for his for the 3rd consecutive season ticket!

However, he will be charged full child price for one off cup games like £5 or £10 per game if like this season, I just can't work that one out!

Edited by hollandspies

Getting my first season ticket since lookers was knocked down. Been regular long distance floater since. But now back in the area and looking forward to promotion push - fingers crossed. Do I get first dibs on new seats in the new stand or do those who kept there season ticket going in other stands have first choice? I assume the latter obviously, but u never know. :-)

Getting my first season ticket since lookers was knocked down. Been regular long distance floater since. But now back in the area and looking forward to promotion push - fingers crossed. Do I get first dibs on new seats in the new stand or do those who kept there season ticket going in other stands have first choice? I assume the latter obviously, but u never know. :-)

I will be renewing for about the 40th time in the Chaddy along with my seven year old son who has to give me a tenner for his for the 3rd consecutive season ticket!

However, he will be charged full child price for one off cup games like £5 or £10 per game if like this season, I just can't work that one out!

It's easy to work out.

All the kids' season tickets are stonkingly good value and you should be reproducing more often so that you can take even more kids to BP at bargain prices!

Can you renew over the phone or do I need to go to the ticket office? Just had a look at doing it online but can only pick an unreserved seat and cant renew my seat

Did mine online! Link on main site...it's a ticketmaster jobbie with a seating plan and everythink!!!!!! :OASISscarf:

Edited by Laticsbiffo

Did mine online! Link on main site...it's a ticketmaster jobbie with a seating plan and everythink!!!!!! :OASISscarf:

Had a look on there but there was no option for renewal and my seat was showing as unavailable. Ended up going down to the ticket office yesterday

Think I've still got a week left saying "I'm not getting a season ticket for next season" before changing my mind at the very last minute and getting my usual seat.....for the 25th time.