My first game in 27 years

Is going to be the opening game of the 2014/5 season on the 9th August.

I have not been to a Latics game since Brighton away in 1987 (or visited UK for that matter)

It will be the first game for Mrs Ex

I am very keen to enjoy the full match day experience, and I would hope to meet some of you in the watering hole of choice on the day. I will need help with this nearer the date.

I will have to wait until the 19th June to find out where the match will be, but I am hoping it to be at BP so I can see the new stand.

The match can't come soon enough.

I hope to see you soon

Is going to be the opening game of the 2014/5 season on the 9th August.

I have not been to a Latics game since Brighton away in 1987 (or visited UK for that matter)

It will be the first game for Mrs Ex

I am very keen to enjoy the full match day experience, and I would hope to meet some of you in the watering hole of choice on the day. I will need help with this nearer the date.

I will have to wait until the 19th June to find out where the match will be, but I am hoping it to be at BP so I can see the new stand.

The match can't come soon enough.

I hope to see you soon

The White Hart is the main pre & post match pub, most would say.

You should hope for a local away game - it would be much better! Then a home game in the League Cup on the Tuesday.

Edited by HarryBosch

The White Hart is the main pre & post match pub, most would say.

You should hope for a local away game - it would be much better! Then a home game in the League Cup on the Tuesday.

Thanks, see you there if it is a home game.

I hope to make the Tuesday game wherever that may be, but that depends on a number of things falling my way.

I wish that I had emigrated 20 odd years ago.

What! and miss the Latics playing in the Premier League and all those FA cup giant killing games. The only compensation I have for missing those games is sunshine.

What! and miss the Latics playing in the Premier League and all those FA cup giant killing games. The only compensation I have for missing those games is sunshine.

I should have left when we were relegated from the Prem-its just all been downhill since then really!