Morecambe away friendly

Nice tidy little ground only a few mins walk from the sea front Have a few beers in the Kings Arms on the sea front first.

The Globe arena is situated at Westgate and the walk from the seafront is a good 30 minutes if you go the direct way via the full length of Regent road in the west end.

Easier to turn left onto Westgate at the main roundabout on Morecambe road but again a good half hour walk

No way is it 30 minutes walk.10 to 15 minutes to the sea front pubs

from the ground.If you want a photo stood next to Eric M lol the Kings Arms is just across the road

I think you might still be living in the past when MFC played at Christie Park on Lancaster road, You'd have to run like Bolt to make it in 10 minutes from the Kings, only to find a Sainsburys supermarket instead of a football ground.

Good luck mate!

I think you might still be living in the past when MFC played at Christie Park on Lancaster road, You'd have to run like Bolt to make it in 10 minutes from the Kings, only to find a Sainsburys supermarket instead of a football ground.

Good luck mate!

Good luck mate!

I said 15 mins to the seafromt not the Kings Arms!!If you look at Morecambe's own site it confirms that.