Leon Clarkeï

On the rumours site that we want him on loan......Wolves were reportedly interested in JCH at the end of last season and the way he's been banging them in lately, could a swop deal be on the cards?

According to BBC Humberside Scunny are interested and he could be available...

Former Coventry City striker Leon Clarke is being lined up by Scunthorpe United in long-term loan deal, according to BBC Radio Humberside.The 29-year-old only signed for Wolves in January from the Sky Blues but his return to Molineux has been a disaster with only one goal in his 13 appearances for Kenny Jacketts League One champions. Clarke could now return to Glanford Park where he spent a successful spell before he joined the Sky Blues during the 2012/13 season.Clarke hit 11 goals in his 15 matches for the Iron and could become part of Russ Wilcox's recruitment drive after promotion last season.

What would we rather have...the raw potential of JCH or Leon Clarke the finished article?

On the rumours site that we want him on loan......Wolves were reportedly interested in JCH at the end of last season and the way he's been banging them in lately, could a swop deal be on the cards?

According to BBC Humberside Scunny are interested and he could be available...

Former Coventry City striker Leon Clarke is being lined up by Scunthorpe United in long-term loan deal, according to BBC Radio Humberside.The 29-year-old only signed for Wolves in January from the Sky Blues but his return to Molineux has been a disaster with only one goal in his 13 appearances for Kenny Jacketts League One champions. Clarke could now return to Glanford Park where he spent a successful spell before he joined the Sky Blues during the 2012/13 season.Clarke hit 11 goals in his 15 matches for the Iron and could become part of Russ Wilcox's recruitment drive after promotion last season.

What would we rather have...the raw potential of JCH or Leon Clarke the finished article?

I'd rather have JCH for now. Let him grow, bang in some goals and leave for a nice sum.

We'd get an insignificant amount if we were to sell him now I reckon. Not fully established himself in League 1 yet, nevermind a league higher.

Apparently he's played himself into Jacketts plans in Championship after a productive pre-season. Injured at moment but Jackett aiming to have him fit to play the first game of season.

I doubt he's going anywhere now....

JCH all the way for me. His progression has been nothing short of phenomenal for a 19 year old. The mere fact that he wants to take penalties, irrespective of whether he misses them or not indicates a desire to succeed. He was pissed when he missed, but he seems determined to make up for it. He did that with style.

I'd rather have JCH. I don't think as much of JCH as a lot and find him an extremely frustrating player to watch, caught offside too often but that may come with experience. What I do like about him though is how many headers he wins (where they go is a different matter), how much he makes defences work with his power and physique. Another thing what I like about him is particularly on Saturday v Huddersfield, he misses a penalty, certain fans question him, then he sulks for about 5 mins, gets on the with the game and proves everybody wrong by scoring a worldie. Half the time I don't know what to expect from JCH but I think that could work in his and our favour when other clubs start sniffing.

Leon Clarke is a proven goalscorer, so was Adam Rooney and Warren Feeney and neither worked out and I can think of others where they live off their past glory once made their money. Jon Stead a more recent example, Chris Iwelumo etc.

So I'd like to see us keep JCH and see what he can offer in his second season in League One