League Tables at 27th September

Bristolatic

First of all, a big shout out to Stevie_J for doing the last four tables whilst I was on my holibobs. I’ve tried to persuade him to carry on, but he politely declined. Shame really; I was doing a lot better when he was doing it.

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Everyone except chickenbaltipie, NewBlue, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod (who didn’t predict at all) and Stevie_J correctly predicted the win

Correct Half Time Score – No correct predictions here

Correct Full Time Score – Or here, either

Correct No of Latics Goals – Craig D, disjointed, JoshOWTB, LaticsPete, stevesidg, underdog

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Stevie_J

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Craig D, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, JoshOWTB, NewBlue, nzlatic, oafc21, rosa, rudemedic, underdog, warwickshire latics

Within 100 of Attendance (3,837) – laticdickovarmy (+32), NewBlue (-36), rosa (-36), stevesidg (-47), astottie (-48), Ex_pat (+53), Ryan (+64), 24hoursfromtulsehill (+85), Handsy (+90), aidan_latics (-96), Zorrro (+98)

Correct Attendance (3,837) – And still we wait

There were no predictions from Simoncorneyisgod. Probably for the first time, everyone who predicted except chickenbaltipie scored points

rosa extends her lead to 9 points, kieranmcandrew and stevesidg forgot the half time score, but it didn’t matter as it turned out

Those with most correct predictions were 24hoursfromtulsehill, Craig D, Ex_pat, JoshOWTB, rosa, stevesidg and underdog with 3 each.

14-09-27SubPrem.jpg

27ded055-9a74-4842-95eb-9f3ca776a489.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – L1onheartNew, John Platt, opinions4u, steveoafc, maddog

Correct Half Time Score – No one thought we’d be losing at half time

Correct Full Time Score – And no one expected a 3-2 win

Correct No of Latics Goalsmaddog,

Correct No of Opposition Goals – No points here

First Latics Scorer – L1onheartNew, maddog, steveoafc

Within 100 of Attendance (3,837) – opinions4u -37)

Correct Attendance (3,837) – Still no 10 pointers

With only 5 predictions, the only movement was L1onheartNew and Oafc1895 swopping places, but maddog cuts opinions4u’s lead by one point

14-09-27F-t-P.jpg

Edit: If one of our learned Admin chappies would care to alter the title to 27th September, I'd be grateful.

Edited by Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – Everyone except chickenbaltipie, NewBlue, Ryan, Simoncorneyisgod (who didn’t predict at all) and Stevie_J correctly predicted the win

I have to confess that I didn't. I haven't predicted a win all season, I don't think. But I don't think you've given me points for it anyway.

Good to have you back! :chubb:

I have to confess that I didn't. I haven't predicted a win all season, I don't think. But I don't think you've given me points for it anyway.

Good to have you back! :chubb:

It's all in the word "except" :wink:

Good point, well put. I should probably have read it before commenting, really.

It's a basic schoolboy error. It just needed a strategically placed comma. I blame it all on the new laptop. Keyboard and touchscreen can be very confusing! That's my excuse anyway. I'll try to do better with the Peterborough game. Edited by Bristolatic

I don't mind 3 pm edits, EXCEPT they're against the rules and any 3 pm edit for a 3 pm kick-off is clearly BANG OUT OF LINE, EXCEPT when it's officially sanctioned.

Honestly, it takes us back to the bad old days when everyone including Dave Collinge assumed he won until it was proven he didn't. This is the profession era's first big scandal.

I don't mind 3 pm edits, EXCEPT they're against the rules and any 3 pm edit for a 3 pm kick-off is clearly BANG OUT OF LINE, EXCEPT when it's officially sanctioned.

Honestly, it takes us back to the bad old days when everyone including Dave Collinge assumed he won until it was proven he didn't. This is the profession era's first big scandal.

A blind man looking in a dark room for a black cat that isn't there.

U ok hun?

I was wondering that, because I didn't spot one.

He's referring to this...

Careful with the late edits people. I'm letting chickenbaltipie off for his 3:00 edit but, if I was being a right dick about it, this is after kick-off time. Think of it as the first rash tackle in a game, where the player escapes a booking - in future it'll be punished.

Of course, he's really just trying to divert attention away from his poor start to the season.

Speaking of which...

Sometimes I feel I don't get the respect I deserve as a former champion. That shows your lack of class and your supreme unfitness to win this championship. You'll be back down where you belong soon enough.

If you think that shows a lack of class you should have heard the speculation about you and leeslover's mum in the Blue Pits last night.

If you think that shows a lack of class you should have heard the speculation about you and leeslover's mum in the Blue Pits last night.

This is getting interesting. Maybe we should ask Admin to add "Scandal" to the list of topics. Who knows what might be exposed? It's at times like this that I wish I still lived in Oldham.