Brizzle Citeh 1 November

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mention 24hrs and MK in front of me. The resentment is still bubbling under the surface.

At least we only saw goals one and five. Dickov out.

...but you didn't go to Chesterfield, when your OASIS compatriots did. Surely this bought you brownie points from which you could use to cash in for Brizzle?

If you don't go to Chesterfield and Brizzle, then surely you'd have enough credit to travel to MK Mongs by limousine?

If only it worked like that. The agreement, which has roughly the same standing as the Ten Commandments, was one a month when possible. I'm having to fight for my right to...watch mid-table, third-tier football.

At least we only saw goals one and five. Dickov out.

If only it worked like that. The agreement, which has roughly the same standing as the Ten Commandments, was one a month when possible. I'm having to fight for my right to...watch mid-table third-tier football.

Wash your mouth out!

Christmas Day out in Bletchley?! How could anyone even consider missing that!!

Come on 24hrs you'll be fine. Just tell her you're popping out for eggs on Saturday for breakfast and rock up with them on Sunday morning. At that point you've been completely honest AND you get to 'watch the football'

Anyone got any idea on what trains they're getting on the most expensive train line in the world?

Edited by latic12345

Christmas Day out in Bletchley?! How could anyone even consider missing that!!

Come on 24hrs you'll be fine. Just tell her you're popping out for eggs on Saturday for breakfast and rock up with them on Sunday morning. At that point you've been completely honest AND you get to 'watch the football'

Anyone got any idea on what trains they're getting on the most expensive train line in the world?

I'll have a look. Is about 11 o'clock acceptable? Later? 8 o'clock home?

I've done it on thetrainline.com via http://www.easyfundr...ticsplayershare

11.22 out. Four cans won't be enough to last till 13.14, so I might go five or even six, plus a scotch egg for ballast.

19.30 back, arriving at 21.30. Difficult to know what to do about drinks on the way home so I'm leaving it open.

Pride of Paddington?

We'll probably rock up in there at some point. I think Leeslover and I went for a late-night Lebanese on the Edgware Road last season.

I've heard you'll not have trouble holding whatever you buy with your sticky fingers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrwjiO1MCVs

I think I'll leave home about 1-ish. I might get there by 2 if I'm lucky with traffic. You chaps on the train don't know how lucky you are being able to avoid the Bristol Ring Road.

Fifty odd quid and two hours on a train with this bunch of reprobates says otherwise!

It's hard to top my sense of wellbeing when I'm rocking gently in a train carriage, heading back to London drunk, occasionally chewing the fat about the mediocre draw I've just witnessed, birds, pop music, the state of Zorrro's Britpop clobber and so on.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill