Enough about tickets, what about the match?

With a certain Lee Johnson playing CM for them IIRC?

I'll stand by to be corrected on this from the statos; but i think Marcus Stewart got and Big Enoch Showomni (spl) got the other?

They played us off the park.

That side is one of the ones I still talk about when the topic of 'best side you've played against' comes up.

Last 10 / 12 years, Peterborough with McClean, Boyd, Mackail-Smith et all, Pardews' Southampton and that Bristol City side are my usual answers...

That southampton team and Wigan 2002/03 are mine

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stand by to be corrected on this from the statos; but i think Marcus Stewart got and Big Enoch Showomni (spl) got the other?

That side is one of the ones I still talk about when the topic of 'best side you've played against' comes up.

Last 10 / 12 years, Peterborough with McClean, Boyd, Mackail-Smith et all, Pardews' Southampton and that Bristol City side are my usual answers...

I think the Bristol City side are top for me, mainly because of how good we were.

They turned up that day and made us look like relegation fodder.

Wayne Andrews scored for them didn't he...

Hopefully there's a bit of a preview about today on The Football League Show. Given the clubs' respective runs, seems like the kind of game they should be featuring.

Add in the LJ link and you'd think its a shoe-in but then you realise the football league show and Oldham don't go together

Just as an aside, could we be the featured match on GMR today as Notlob played last night and the Manchester derby is tomorrow. Mind you I suppose Dale v Preston has it's attractions for the radio coverage.

Wigan v Fulham.

Obviously.

@bbcradiomanc: You can hear full commentary of Wigan v Fulham in Manchester Sports from two!.

Edited by opinions4u

Reece Cumiskey ‏@RCumiskey13 1h1 hour ago

Biggest game ever for Oldham! Hope the boys bring back the 3 points and the travelling 500 are loud and proud!! #OAFC

Someone might have over egged the pudding a wee bit there...

Judging by his twitter handle he's probably a teenager, so he has a bit of an excuse I suppose.

I'm getting nervous already hoping the Newcastle v Liverpool game will keep me distracted a bit before KO

I've ran out off upboats but I agree with Rummy a defeat today to the top of the league should not disappoint anyone as long as the lads have put a shift in.

I will take a point and to remain unbeaten too.

Ooooooooo it's soooooo long to KO.