Latics: 'Lovers, Haters & Future Bloggers'

Note the date 2009 - 5 yrs old.

Seeing as they thought that they we're badly treated on their big day after travelling so far, I don't think they love us any more :( .

Wasn't it a big misunderstanding by them, ie thinking that they weren't being allowed into the ground at all or that they needed tickets to get in and didn't know they could just pay a the turnstiles.

Something was lost in translation.

Edited by laticsrblue

Note the date 2009 - 5 yrs old.

Seeing as they thought that they we're badly treated on their big day after travelling so far, I don't think they love us any more :( .

Wasn't it a big misunderstanding by them, ie thinking that they weren't being allowed into the ground at all or that they needed tickets to get in and didn't know they could just pay a the turnstiles.

Something was lost in translation.

Think there was some allegation that Worthington's (as he had been the initial connection due to them meeting him when he was on holiday) fiancée had kicked up a stink and he asked for them not to be let in and Penney backed him?

Plus their story had a few holes in it, I'm sure they were lovely people, but as I didn't meet them, unlike some on here, I cannot comment.

Here’s a journalist’s account based on the MEN’s story, including a quote from SC:

Scroll down past all the 'babes' to find it.

http://footballfashion.org/wordpress/category/babes/page/21/

This is the 'Community Audio' broadcast of the girls’ account of meeting the players in the Cayman Islands, visiting BP the first time, going to Millwall and their plans for the visit to BP, including SC arranging for them to do the half-time draw, for the Exeter game in 2010.

From 29:25 https://archive.org/details/TwofootedtacklePodcastEpisode29