Police v Hulk Hogan

I don't think you're a knob who needs banning Westy. Just don't sit directly behind me next time we play at Anfield ha ha.

Or Gillingham.

I do think we ought to chip into an, "I am Westy" flag for him to carry, or else nobody at all would realise he was important.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who was the bloke down near where Hulk got nicked who went mental at a passing Oldham fan at c.14:45 for wearing a Parka? Screaming Fishtail & then about 5 uses of the c word,5 f's & 5 w's? I was aware someone was going mental but only when I got to back of stand my brother said it was at me! Very weird.Maybe my coat's a bit 'Manc'? Anyway, whoever you are you're a spanner!

who was the bloke down near where Hulk got nicked who went mental at a passing Oldham fan at c.14:45 for wearing a Parka? Screaming Fishtail & then about 5 uses of the c word,5 f's & 5 w's? I was aware someone was going mental but only when I got to back of stand my brother said it was at me! Very weird.Maybe my coat's a bit 'Manc'? Anyway, whoever you are you're a spanner!

Fight club moment? Are you also Westy?

It looked like the police were heavy handed with the big guy who kicked off in the seated stand behind the goal after Forte's penalty. He was throwing punches at them but he was down for a while, and it looked like paramedics were with him.

Sounds like Hulk Hogan didn't do much wrong, but this guy did deserve to be chucked out.

Heavy handed? The prick was throwing punches at in the family stand and it took 5 police to restrain him. If he got hurt its own fault.

Fight club moment? Are you also Westy?

I must confess to being utterly bemused by the whole episode. I suppose if I hadn't been daydreaming and had halted to inquire as to what was vexing him so much or told him to Foxtrot Oscar the next stop in his Fashion Police tyranny would have involved some kind of physical altercation. *Over the coat I was wearing*. Which until Saturday seemed a normal kind of coat but this morning I will be going out on the school run fully tooled up, the Fashionistas are out there and they're really really angry

edit - & it's not a fishtail parka either which takes things to a another level of weird

Edited by help_shiny

I must confess to being utterly bemused by the whole episode. I suppose if I hadn't been daydreaming and had halted to inquire as to what was vexing him so much or told him to Foxtrot Oscar the next stop in his Fashion Police tyranny would have involved some kind of physical altercation. *Over the coat I was wearing*. Which until Saturday seemed a normal kind of coat but this morning I will be going out on the school run fully tooled up, the Fashionistas are out there and they're really really angry

edit - & it's not a fishtail parka either which takes things to a another level of weird

LMFAO

I saw 'Hulk Hogan' walking along the front of the stand during the second half yesterday, getting the crowd to sing, but I didn't see him get into trouble. He did the same at Bury, where there was a different reaction from the stewards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgFPRj7IVMM

it never got him in to any trouble at forest either, part of believes that the stewards and plod wanted to launch as many oldham fans as possible last saturday

Edited by OAFCM35

it never got him in to any trouble at forest either, part of believes that the stewards and plod wanted to launch as many oldham fans as possible last saturday

Or at the test match last summer when he went with me and a rochdale fan.

No bother what so ever.