Police v Hulk Hogan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened right in front of me.

He went onto the pitch, over the hoardings.

It was always going to end in tears once he'd done that.

That said, the young(ish) copper going in with flying elbow was well OTT and only helped escalate it further.

Tony was pretty stupid to do what he did, especially in what had become a pretty heated atmosphere, but the coppers & stewards reaction was well OTT...

Do we know if he was just chucked out or was he arrested?

Do we have to muster a free the hulk campaign?

Oi dale give us our hulk back, get your own

I think he got arrested, i saw him after the game getting in the back of a van.

He ended up on the pitch. Looked to me like it was completely and utterly unintentional, but go on the pitch at a football game and you will in all likelihood get chucked out. The heavy handedness of the coppers and stewards to drag him off though was completely uncalled for.

I didn't see the incident with the police so can't comment.

Out of interest though, how do you "completely and utterly unintentionally" end up on the pitch?

That's never happened to me in 25 years of attending Latics matches. For one, there's a :censored: off big fence in the way.

Out of interest though, how do you "completely and utterly unintentionally" end up on the pitch?

That's never happened to me in 25 years of attending Latics matches. For one, there's a :censored: off big fence in the way.

The one at Dale is not much more than knee height and there was a massive crowd of people down there.

It looked to me like he got pushed over with the swell of bodies.

Momentum....well it almost happened to me.

However hulk is more hulkier than me.

The one at Dale is not much more than knee height and there was a massive crowd of people down there.

Well that's me convinced.

Just the magistrates to go now and he's cracked it.

What blueatheart said and underdog hinted at. It is very easy to end up on the pitch unintentionally. The carnage at half-time showed just how poor Rochdale's stadium is.