New Latics Football League app

Anyone else having trouble with the new Latics Player football league app?

I got a message saying the old one would cease to exist in 20 days so I went ahead and downloaded the new one - I stupidly deleted the old one then, presuming the new one might actually work.

Now it crashes every time I try to log in - so I'll probably miss commentary until it's sorted.

Aaaaaarrrrrrraaaaagggghhhhhhh!

Is there a new one?..the old one doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to get Latics Player live commentary on a android mobile or tablet?.. I'm a subscriber but can't get any joy.

Have occasionally thought about getting LP but as the consensus appears to be that it is rubbish Inever have done

Have you an android link to download it Nohairdontcare?

Sorry I don't - I am not great with this stuff - I checked the old app as I usually do on my iphone and it told me the old app was finished in 20 days and gave me a button to press to get the new app, which I did.

Took a while to get going but looks good now.

Sorry I don't - I am not great with this stuff - I checked the old app as I usually do on my iphone and it told me the old app was finished in 20 days and gave me a button to press to get the new app, which I did.

Took a while to get going but looks good now.

Ah, it may work on iphones/tablets only, I'll have to check that out.

I tried a while ago, gave up.

LAticsRBlue and I convered last week about this.

Leeslover is your friend. (I know, amazing)

He's just got back to me. He listens to LP commentary on his android tablet/phone using a free browser called "puffin". It has built in flash so you can just go to the same LP web page as you do on a PC or laptop and listen to the commentary in exactly the same way. (No need for the Football League app that charges to listen to "player" and gets poor ratings due to it's unreliability).

I tried a while ago, gave up.

LAticsRBlue and I convered last week about this.

Leeslover is your friend. (I know, amazing)

He's just got back to me. He listens to LP commentary on his android tablet/phone using a free browser called "puffin". It has built in flash so you can just go to the same LP web page as you do on a PC or laptop and listen to the commentary in exactly the same way. (No need for the Football League app that charges to listen to "player" and gets poor ratings due to it's unreliability).

Thanks singe I'll try that.

Just type "footbal league" on your App Store search.

Its no longer in the Google play store for Android, I suspect its because flash player is required, one way as previously suggested is to download the Puffin web browser (which uses flash player) from the play store and go to theLatics official site, then to Latics Player commentary.

https://www.puffinbrowser.com/index.php

Just tried it testing the Portsmouth v AFC Wimbledon commentary (1pm kick off) and its on via Puffin loud and clear. :)

I imagine this works via the Puffin browser for Apple devices too.

Edited by BP1960