4. The Tea Lady

5. Roger Palmers Dealer

6. Mark Ward On Day Release

7. Billy Kenny On The Back End of 96 Hourer

8. Fold The Club

9. The Judicial System

10. Lee Hughes

11.Fold The Club

You've got Fold the Club playing in 3 seperate positions at the same time; that can't be possible surely, unless they're brothers like the Wallace's or the Toure's?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All a bit of a mess really isn't it - I will be there but am certainly going to be venting my spleen a little bit - not during the game because I`ll support the players and LJ - but after outside the ground certainly. I wasn't that fussed over the whole Evans thing but just think the way it has been handled is utterly appalling and smacks of gross incompetence.

I'll be there. Infact, i'll take some pumps and my asthma spray just in case the players are unable to cope with all the stress. I'm two stone over weight, but i can walk quite quickly for a few minutes. I'll least i'll give it a go.

If not, then i'll be in my seat supporting my club, not sat at home procrastinating. I shall also let my feelings known. It's my club and staying at home smacks of self-righteous bollocks. I'm not going to stay away because the temporary custodians of the club have made a crass and insenitive decision. I'll let them know how i feel.

From the Chron: "There is a big boost for manager Johnson ahead of the Rovers clash with the news that much-missed captain Liam Kelly suffered no ill-effects after taking part in a full training session yesterday."

A bright spark in a pretty :censored:ty week.

Don't think Evans will start, can see him making a cameo appearance though...

I don't think he will start, but will be on the bench

This reminds me of when Eric Cantona made his first appearance at Boundary Park as a Leeds United substitute amid all the media hysteria.

Edited by BP1960

I don't think he will start, but will be on the bench

This reminds me of when Eric Cantona made his first appearance at Boundary Park as a substitute amid all the media hysteria.

"Cameras, what's the score? Cameras, cameras,what's the score?".

Good day that. 3-0 home victory over the Champions Elect I think.

On to the fixture on Saturday. No matter what level of fitness I can see Ched getting on the pitch at some point because it will at least get that media circus out of the way early in his time with us rather than dragging it out as a news story the following week.

Hope to see Kelly back, I think a big factor in our recent run of defeats.

Not sure that I will miss DJ as much as I thought - he had drifted in and out. Can be be brilliant, but can be ineffective. Would like to have kept him, but think Winnie will step in and do a good job.

Jabo - Forte and Poleon will be OK as replacements.

Rest of the team will be the usual I expect.