NewYorkBoss

Am i right in thinking this was Simon Corneys log in? I could be wrong but I am sure it was.

Anyway, if it is then it interesting to see that he has been online viewing the forum today.... :detectivegm0:

Must be part of the due diligence...

Edited by NIKI1234

Believe it was a shared account that a few at the club have used in the past. I'm glad to see someone has been reading the board who is known to be linked to the club so they can see how a small sub section of the paying public are reacting to the potential signing and that this may inform their decision making process.

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 6, 2015 - No reason given

If he does read this I'd just like to say, you're a disgrace. You and your mate Barry have single-handily destroyed the reputation of this once great club And for what? A quick buck? A few goals that might never come? You condone rape in my eyes. I hope your staff, fans and sponsors desert you. Your wives, children, families and friends must be so proud of you. Thanks for nothing, hope you're both happy with yourselves. You pathetic sad men.

Posted · Hidden by Zorrro, January 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Zorrro, January 6, 2015 - No reason given

If he does read this I'd just like to say, you're a disgrace. You and your mate Barry have single-handily destroyed the reputation of this once great club And for what? A quick buck? A few goals that might never come? You condone rape in my eyes. I hope your staff, fans and sponsors desert you. Your wives, children, families and friends must be so proud of you. Thanks for nothing, hope you're both happy with yourselves. You pathetic sad men.

I dont think either Corney nor Owen are condoning rape. What is the point of reducing yourself to some vitriolic hate?

I like they way just because the doubters and the against haven't got what they want its been handled badly. I think they have done really well considering the circumstances and not buckled to the media pressure. The PFA have been the unprofessional ones leaking info out to put pressure on our board.

I like they way just because the doubters and the against haven't got what they want its been handled badly. I think they have done really well considering the circumstances and not buckled to the media pressure. The PFA have been the unprofessional ones leaking info out to put pressure on our board.

Most people who have got what they want would say its been handled badly.