Gordon Taylor (Pfa) Comments, And Calling For Him To Resign

Singe you need to get a grip, take sometime away from all this as you are coming across as an embittered individual.

Having heard Gordon Taylors interview the media headlines again are scarmongering and pandering to the baying crowd for blood by taking it completely out of context.

It's a fair point that he might not have been in the best frame of mind when he made that statement. However, it should be taken in context of him going out of his way to support Evans, which his organisation had no need to do. He seems to see Evans as the victim of an injustice and it is highly offensive to equate him to genuine victims. But anyway, let's hope he's the last public figure to stick his oar into the whole bloody business.

I am still curious as to the PFA's exact stance.

The Evans debate has split the country. Everyone has a view. I would be stunned if there weren't a few in the Latics dressing room, any dressing room, who would be deeply unhappy sharing it and playing with Evans at all.

The PFA represent those players as well.

Enough petitions already!

Unless anyone will sign my petition calling for the end to all petitions?

#haventpeoplebetterthingstobedoing

PETITIONS OUT!

www.petitionsare:censored:e.com

We haven't had a poll on here for a while. :wink:

So, as usual, this is basically just the lynch mob mentality of gaining a bit of personal satisfaction by forcing someone high profile, but moreover in a well-paid position, to fall on their sword?

Pointing the finger and attacking someone else, and bringing about a fall from grace, is a good way to channel personal feelings of frustration about one's self.

People make an active choice to be offended. Sometimes it's justified, but often it says a lot more about the person who's offended rather than the person alleged to be offending.

Misery loves company, and dragging people down to their own miserable level......

Edited by IceStationLatic

So, as usual, this is basically just the lynch mob mentality of gaining a bit of personal satisfaction by forcing someone high profile, but moreover in a well-paid position, to fall on their sword?

Pointing the finger and attacking someone else, and bringing about a fall from grace, is a good way to channel personal feelings of frustration about one's self.

People make an active choice to be offended. Sometimes it's justified, but often it says a lot more about the person who's offended rather than the person alleged to be offending.

Misery loves company, and dragging people down to their own miserable level.

No offence to you though ChaddySmoker, I'm just waffling and putting some points out there..!

If you werent refering to me then please dont quote me. I wasnt offended by Taylor in fact I have met the bloke-it was then that I was offended, I didnt like him at all

singe the guy has just lost his mum

an you have started a petition to get him sacked?

what were you thinking

Singe you need to get a grip, take sometime away from all this as you are coming across as an embittered individual.

Having heard Gordon Taylors interview the media headlines again are scarmongering and pandering to the baying crowd for blood by taking it completely out of context.

Yep, held my hands up at 11.00. I didn't know about his mother, so as soon as I found out (grahamb) stopped commenting altogether.

Edited by singe