Tomorrows Game

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said from the start that I couldn't support the club if Evans had signed, but would return once he had gone. Now there's been a U-turn, for whatever reason, I'm fully behind them again as I believe the right decision has now been made, albeit by the wrong methods, so please don't turn this into another debate on the rights or wrongs of whether to support the club/team/board, but I would be there today if it had been possible.

Instead, I'll be plugged into Latics Player as usual in about 15 minutes' time hoping and praying that we can give Donny a right good pasting. Even if we lose, I'll probably not be as upset as usual now that order is on the way to being restored.

Hopefully, there won't be any protests against the board; they know they've ballsed up without demonstrators confirming it. This is now their chance to rectify things and get the club back to where it was before the FA Cup 2nd round.

Edited by Bristolatic