Tomorrows Game

So whos actually going tomorrow then? As much as I dont want to pay money into the pockets of the farcical board after the week they have put us through, my support for the team appears to be coming out on top in the battle. With Liam Kelly coming back, I think we can definitely turn them over. Jabo hat trick.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there.

Events culminating on Wednesday brought home how much I'd miss this club if it were taken from me. I'd be going anyway tomorrow but will take on a bit more significance when in the stands.

That said I hope the atmosphere thoroughly reflects the crap the board have put us through this week.

Edited by jsslatic

I'm not being funny but you make out it's the end of the world if your team end up in the 4th Tier it worked wonders for the likes of Brentford, Bournemouth, Wigan Athletic, Burnley & Rotherham United maybe a step backwards will be the rise of the sleeping dragon don't put the 4th Tier down till you've actually experienced it for yourselves

I'll be there.

And I'll be paying for my nephew to go too if he wants to.

I'll give Johnson the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't an integral part in this mess and I hope we get a bigger than usual crowd to really get behind him & the team.

After we've given the powers that be an almighty load of :censored: pre-kick off of course.

Similar to what someone says above, the thought of not going had Evans signed had me torn. Worst of all was the thought of him signing and firing us to promotion and me possibly missing out on that or certainly not being able to enjoy it as I've been waiting 18 years to.

In light of all that I'll be grabbing the rest of this season firmly by the balls and making the most of it.

I'm not being funny but you make out it's the end of the world if your team end up in the 4th Tier it worked wonders for the likes of Brentford, Bournemouth, Wigan Athletic, Burnley & Rotherham United maybe a step backwards will be the rise of the sleeping dragon don't put the 4th Tier down till you've actually experienced it for yourselves

4th tier was so good you stuck there for 36 seasons.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough for me, just hope the team can put in a solid performance.

I have a feeling we will sneak this game but maybe not with a Jabo hat trick :chubb:

He is a shoe in to bag, last game an all that to keep us interested. The Matty Appleby effect

4th Tier had far better Away Trips than 3rd Tier not being funny but i'd pick that division over the Premiership poison anyday of the week

Swap Pompey & Carlisle for Yeovil & MK & our leagues away days stack up as the best.

You will be back their after next season so you can enjoy it again. Cant wait to see your 800 fans on the 20th