Lee Johnson

From following the game on Twitter it sounded like the effort was there, many chances were made but we just aren't good enough to take them. Like I said I wasn't there but surely people can't say they weren't trying?

Matt Chambers did, he said the first half was sluggish and tepid, that doesn't sound like 100% effort to me.

So is Johnson not now the right man for us BP? Most of us think he's given us the best season we have had for years don't we, another bad result today and no doubt more to come amongst the good stuff. League one players are not consistent, the team that is is successful at this level, we all know this.

Loads of possession but hardly created anything,,,,,,if our penalty had gone in it could have been a different story but it didn't and it wasn't!

We wouldn't have scored if we were still playing now. We're OK knocking it around in our own half but have not got got a clue in the final third. Winchester was our best player by a mile and looks to be the only one capable of carrying the ball forward and willing to take people on, perhaps he should be played further forward supporting the 'attack'.

We are missing the guile of a Johnson type, Philliskirk see's plenty of the ball but is so ineffectual and only passes it square or backwards. Apart from Wilkinson none of our strikers have found the net in our last 5 games and he can"t come back quick enough however, until then, if we continue with these tactics and formation we will lose a lot more than we win!

Had a great day out yesterday despite the result and will be at Port Vale next week, however, if we draw another blank and lose again it may be my last away trip for a while!

Loads of possession but hardly created anything,,,,,,if our penalty had gone in it could have been a different story but it didn't and it wasn't!

We wouldn't have scored if we were still playing now. We're OK knocking it around in our own half but have not got got a clue in the final third. Winchester was our best player by a mile and looks to be the only one capable of carrying the ball forward and willing to take people on, perhaps he should be played further forward supporting the 'attack'.

We are missing the guile of a Johnson type, Philliskirk see's plenty of the ball but is so ineffectual and only passes it square or backwards. Apart from Wilkinson none of our strikers have found the net in our last 5 games and he can"t come back quick enough however, until then, if we continue with these tactics and formation we will lose a lot more than we win!

Had a great day out yesterday despite the result and will be at Port Vale next week, however, if we draw another blank and lose again it may be my last away trip for a while!

I think Layton Orient had more possession yesterday 52% to our 48%