Blackpool Away

Hopefully we fill it.

Heard a few incidents about that stand being dangerously full at times last season so I expect they've received orders from the league to change. Probably not much hassle given the drop in crowds they'll experience.

Not a cat in hells chance..all our locally local games( if you now what I mean)..will be Tuesday's in winter. Always the case.i would love a Blackpool or Fleetwood away in the sunshine

The only times I've been to Blackpool watching Latics, we're definitely due an August Bank Holiday at Bloomfield Road.

The only times I've been to Blackpool watching Latics, we're definitely due an August Bank Holiday at Bloomfield Road.

Hopefully Lancashire Police have forgotten about all the trouble last time we played them early in the season in the sunshine. It was pandemonium

Hopefully Lancashire Police have forgotten about all the trouble last time we played them early in the season in the sunshine. It was pandemonium

96/97 season? When Bloomfield Road was a corrugated iron death trap, we drew 2-2 and there were fecking thousands of Tics there. Kicked off big time in the Blackpool end with loads of Latics in there, believe it got a bit tasty on the sea front afterwards as well. We always seemed to play them on a Tuesday night after that.

Woof.

96/97 season? When Bloomfield Road was a corrugated iron death trap, we drew 2-2 and there were fecking thousands of Tics there. Kicked off big time in the Blackpool end with loads of Latics in there, believe it got a bit tasty on the sea front afterwards as well. We always seemed to play them on a Tuesday night after that.

Woof.

Boxing day was good when Reeves was unplayable around 2001.

I was there when Reeves was good.

Yes it wasn't that long ago we played there on an August bank holiday and I paid twice to get in to see a nil nil if I remember?

Coming over the bridge singing with everyone else a copper asked if I'd been drinking? Looking up to to the blue sky I said 'it's Blacpool away and it's cracking the flags, what do you :censored:ing think officer?' At which point he confiscated my ticket and I queued up at the ticket office for a seat in the home end. Cracking piss up that and I think we're due another.