Southend (a) - Subscription League 2015/16

Stevie_J

Yep, and therein lies a lesson. My first stab was up in this region as they've have a couple of big midweek turnouts.... But after looking at everyone else's I reviewed it based on their one low midweek attendance v Crewe. Lesson = don't be influenced by others.

Don't worry junior school. It's priced in. If you can stop someone getting three points by voodoo magic, that's three points nearer the title innit?

6315 attendance - wtf?

6,508, innit?

Yep, and therein lies a lesson. My first stab was up in this region as they've have a couple of big midweek turnouts.... But after looking at everyone else's I reviewed it based on their one low midweek attendance v Crewe. Lesson = don't be influenced by others.

Hmph.

I don't know how, but I reckon Zorrro and 24hoursfromtulsehill are behind this attendance dispute shenanigans.

Don't worry junior school. It's priced in. If you can stop someone getting three points by voodoo magic, that's three points nearer the title innit?

For clarity, the BBC got the attendance right. It was 6,315 plus the 193 from Latics, which makes 6,508. I checked the Southend Utd website after the match and they had it as 6,315 so they got it wrong initially, but they've now rectified it. Sorry rosa.