Bury ticket allocation

Under 23s, Students and Unemployed £16

Good idea that from Bury not the first time either im sure its been like for a while, good to see a club making football accessible for those who might struggle to afford it

£16 for 12-17 year olds is extortionate.

Sprung on us a bit as sales are from tomorrow, and I can't see on there which stand we have been allocated?

http://footytweets.com/oldham_athletic/news/193091

It will be the bigger of the two ends, and probably a bit of a side- most likely it will be the same sort of allocation as we had for the 0-0 where the MOTM was our physio due to his quick reactions as M'Changama was knocked spark out.

Under 23s, Students and Unemployed £16

Good idea that from Bury not the first time either im sure its been like for a while, good to see a club making football accessible for those who might struggle to afford it

Bury have been offering cheaper tickets for the unemployed for some time, their under 23 and student rates are good for age range but not exactly cheap in comparison with the adult price. Edited by rudemedic

No rush with 2,800. Should've just give us that last time and there'd have been no palaver.

Bank Holiday Weekend, if Lancs don't get to T20 Finals day I can see us getting close to selling out, don't think we will but I fancy us to take more than 2100.

I think with a poor start we will struggle to take 1000 so no worries on the ticket sales

Fancy a spread bet? I'll pay a pound to Playershare for every fan below 1200 that we take to Bury and you do the same for every fan above. That's a nice 200 buffer for you.