Question for the trust

Might it be useful for the trust to have an official account in OWTB? (If one hasn't been created already)

That way Lookers 87, Underdog, Jorvik, Leeslover etc. can maintain a profile as an average fan and express personal opinion or dare I say it, partake in banter and we get any official opinion or information through the official username.

good point.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might it be useful for the trust to have an official account in OWTB? (If one hasn't been created already)

That way Lookers 87, Underdog, Jorvik, Leeslover etc. can maintain a profile as an average fan and express personal opinion or dare I say it, partake in banter and we get any official opinion or information through the official username.

good point.

Seconded.

I'd add, with just their real first name at the end of their post if they share use of it.

Edited by singe

Seconded.

I'd add, with just their real first name at the end of their post if they share use of it.

Actually....I like this too....I will speak to the others on here and see what they think with regards to this username and then our true names when posting.

Good idea chaps and tba

And I can't multi quote to so thanks to Omar and Ghost of too

Edited by underdog