Lee Johnson's much vaunted PowerPoint - here it is

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish i'd caught the tram and gone to Alty.

What a :censored:. What goes around comes around. I personally feel utterly slighted by the way he behaved when he was here and have zero sympathy. I only wish we'd driven the final nail in, but i don't think we'll be given that chance.

• 10 months later...

Right oh Lee.....................nah you never put yourself in the shop window.

Yeh.... although in his defence, I imagine he's being sincere on this occasion.... he's at his spiritual home, with funds to spend and a chance to make a big name for himself by getting them in the PL. He's not gonna be under any serious pressure while they're competing well in the Champ - which they are - so he's got time on his side too. He'd have absolutely none of that at Villa and could find himself out of work and/or looking at League One again. Nah, he ain't going anywhere this time.... and I wish him all the best.

Edited by lookersstandandy

Brizzle is a mafis club...i luv Brizzle...i won't be going anywhere...no way....why would i...yes, Villa are a proper big club, with a new owner and lots of cash, and they're offering me - how much????

I love Villa...its a GENUINELY mafis club...this is the one for me...i'll always luv Brizzle...like Bardsley and Newham...but Villa!!! WOW.

I only wish Joe Royle all the best.

Yeh.... although in his defence, I imagine he's being sincere on this occasion.... he's at his spiritual home, with funds to spend and a chance to make a big name for himself by getting them in the PL. He's not gonna be under any serious pressure while they're competing well in the Champ - which they are - so he's got time on his side too. He'd have absolutely none of that at Villa and could find himself out of work and/or looking at League One again. Nah, he ain't going anywhere this time.... and I wish him all the best.

If Villa offered him the job he'd be there before you could say "Harkins".