Dunn 6 games in.

Doncaster away

Wigan home

Port Vale away

Gillingham away

Scunthorpe home

Sheff United home

Following on from the Kelly six game thread will Dunn get 7 points out of these six fixtures? Swindon and Rochdale away are the next two after these so unless there is a significant improvement on the pitch we could be neck deep in :censored: by the end of October with our latest gamble.

Hopefully a key role for Georgey Green in that 4-3-3 Big H.

Can't see him getting any more chance of playing under Dunn to Kelly. Yes I would like to see Green get a run in the side just to see if he is as good as he was when I watched him play a few times at Everton. I would also like to see Edmundson and Turner given a go.

Can't see him getting any more chance of playing under Dunn to Kelly. Yes I would like to see Green get a run in the side just to see if he is as good as he was when I watched him play a few times at Everton. I would also like to see Edmundson and Turner given a go.

Dunn will get him involved for sure!

I'd rather see our strongest 11, including Dunn himself, set up & motivated right to begin with.

He tweeted this with a picture of George green before the Shrewsbury jpt game

@daviddunny8: Fancy a good performance of this fella tonight @George_Green10 !!! @OfficialOAFC http://t.co/1FftzB0Sai

Dunn has been there long enough now to know the players strengths and weaknesses. He will be better placed than most to be able to see what each player is capable of in their best positions (Kelly and Cassidy aside) and if he is as good as we hope he will have seen enough to know what formation ought to suit the players available to him. After that it's down to motivation and prep for the opponents we are due to play. Surely his experience and badges will mean he will be capable of that at this level?

Never a dull moment at Latics, withe exception of the 90 minutes on the pitch maybe.

I was making a point for playing 433 the other day, the problem with it is having the danglers to drop players midfielders in particular I don't think that will be an issue with Dunn in charge.

Winch Jones and Kelly (when fit) would be my first choice for three in the middle, up top Philly Poleon and Forte but there's definitely enough talent and depth with in the squad to tinker about and players to make a starting position theirs.

our squad depth should be used an advantage not a hindrance.