League Tables at 12th September

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Carl Waters, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, rudemedic, Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score – No one thought we’d be 0-2 down

Correct Full Time Score – And certainly no one expected 1-5

Correct No of Latics Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, astottie, Carl Waters, DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, JoeP, JoshOWTB, Laticsbiffo, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic, warwickshire latics, Zorrro

Correct No of Opposition Goals – Er, nah

First Latics Scorer – Ex_pat, LaticsPete

Within 100 of Attendance (3,566)Carl Waters (-24), disjointed (-23), JoeP (+50), LaticsPete (+88), milnrow latics (+86), stevesidg (+67)

Within 10 of Attendance (3,566) – No points here

Correct Attendance (3,566) – Or here

LaticsPete climbs 10 places :applause1: and Carl Waters jumps up 8 :OASISscarf: , whilst LaticsChris dropped 5 places :thumbsdown: . HarryBosch and nzlatic cling on to 1st and 2nd by their fingernails, despite Harry editing within the 10 minutes before kick-off :sign0007: :deal: .

CqvOlFR.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

No points were scored at all, although opinions4u would have picked up 3pts had he not posted at 3 minutes to kick-off, so they don’t count :sign0007: :deal: .

mtkdihR.jpg?1

Remember folks, posts and edits later than 10 minutes before kick-off time will not count .

This is taken from the link you posted. I've bolded the relevant bit, but I'll have a word with Stevie_J who wrote up the rules.

Scoring works as follows (please note there are some slight amendments to last season's scoring):

Correct result (i.e. W,L or D) +2pts

Correct no. of goals for Latics +1pt;

Correct no. of goals for opposition +1pt;

Correct full-time score +2pts;

Correct half-time score +2pts;

First scorer +3pts;

Within 100 of attendance +3pts;

Within 10 of attendance +5pts;

Exact attendance +20pts;

No 'first goalscorer' points will be awarded if there is no goalscorer (even if you predict no goalscorer).

All league games (but not cup games) will count in the Prediction League competition.

Any predictions submitted or edited less than 10 minutes before the stated kick-off time will not count.

This is taken from the link you posted. I've bolded the relevant bit, but I'll have a word with Stevie_J who wrote up the rules.

Scoring works as follows (please note there are some slight amendments to last season's scoring):

First scorer +3pts;

Exact attendance +20pts;

No 'first goalscorer' points will be awarded if there is no goalscorer (even if you predict no goalscorer).

All league games (but not cup games) will count in the Prediction League competition.

Any predictions submitted or edited less than 10 minutes before the stated kick-off time will not count.

Please send a PM and stop this fiasco. I've laughed as hard as I'm going to. I'm in the first flushes of pity.

First scorer +3pts;

Exact attendance +20pts;

I hold my hands up - I had missed this line when updating the rules and updated it yesterday. As Bristolatic pointed out, in this season's thread I had highlighted the change to 10 mins before kick-off for this season and IIRC there was a bit of discussion around that. Harry's prediction scored zero anyway.

I hold my hands up - I had missed this line when updating the rules and updated it yesterday. As Bristolatic pointed out, in this season's thread I had highlighted the change to 10 mins before kick-off for this season and IIRC there was a bit of discussion around that. Harry's prediction scored zero anyway.

This is the craziness of the situation.

I've toyed with you all for a few weeks to make it interesting. Time to get the attendance right again this weekend.

Head's-gone-full-scale meltdown about no points - in September! If it keeps going like this, there'll be nothing left of you come May. You'll be a piss-stained Special Brew tramp jabbering on about predicting the right attendance once back in the day.

This is the craziness of the situation.

Head's-gone-full-scale meltdown about no points - in September! If it keeps going like this, there'll be nothing left of you come May. You'll be a piss-stained Special Brew tramp jabbering on about predicting the right attendance once back in the day.

This from the man who still has "1st Ever Prediction League Maximum" in his sig, despite it being fraudulently obtained. Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying: Kettle. Black. Pot

This from the man who still has "1st Ever Prediction League Maximum" in his sig, despite it being fraudulently obtained. Rearrange these words into a well known phrase or saying: Kettle. Black. Pot

I know what I did was legit. Zorrro cannot say the same. You've got your view and I've got mine. History (of which I've got loads) will be the judge.

Thank you.

Can I have point for my inconvenience?