Swindon Town v Oldham Athletic (20/10/15)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harry, you have wanted Philly dropping for most games this season, so he wouldnt score 10 to 15 this year!

:ass1: Regal Moon

Most people have wanted him dropping for most games this season because he's been crap.

Largely that hasn't been his fault because he's been played in many different positions.

His lack of "go" has been though and was still in evidence last night when he didn't throw himself at that ball that was flashed across the face of goal.

Played upfront regularly for the next 8 years he'll score 10 to 15 goals a season like Scott Vernon and Roger Palmer ( :omg: ) did.

Played all over the team I don't/didn't think he could but I'm being proven wrong and am glad to be being proven wrong....

None of the bollocks you've spouted about him has been proven right but, if he keeps scoring goals, I couldn't care less....

Edited by HarryBosch

Most people have wanted him dropping for most games this season because he's been crap.

Largely that hasn't been his fault because he's been played in many different positions.

His lack of "go" has been though and was still in evidence last night when he didn't throw himself at that ball that was flashed across the face of goal.

Played upfront regularly for the next 8 years he'll score 10 to 15 goals a season like Scott Vernon and Roger Palmer ( :omg: ) did.

Played all over the team I don't/didn't think he could but I'm being proven wrong and am glad to be being proven wrong....

None of the bollocks you've spouted about him has been proven right but, if he keeps scoring goals, I couldn't care less....

When you are in a hole, stop digging, especially with your trousers round your ankles! Touchy arent you today?

If you are going to point out my bollocks i think that you could have chosen a better term, especially in the context of this thread.

When you are in a hole, stop digging, especially with your trousers round your ankles! Touchy arent you today?

If you are going to point out my bollocks i think that you could have chosen a better term, especially in the context of this thread.

How ironic, after Winchester's performance on Saturday you were on here telling us you knew how good he was as a number 10 all along.

That, just a short while after describing him as a lightweight 'bambi' who's never won a header and definitely wasn't the answer...

Chaddysmoker and newblue just need ignoring. They dont have a settled opinion they just spout bollocks dependent on the result.

Phil and Winiesta going from ':censored:' to the answer, in a week, epitomises this.

You're really thick.

A very sad individual, too.

Edited by NewBlue

Chaddysmoker and newblue just need ignoring. They dont have a settled opinion they just spout bollocks dependent on the result.

Phil and Winiesta going from ':censored:' to the answer, in a week, epitomises this.

Yeah, i always told you that Philly was crap and that Winchester was a midfielder maestro before last nights win didnt I?

For all of HarryBosch's profound wrongness about Philliskirk, he's probably capable of making himself a cup of tea rather than shouting at his wife for doing it wrong, though.

So Rosa, you do agree that she was doing it wrong then?

Point taken Rosa. Like all husbands I know that my wife is always correct