Swindon Town v Oldham Athletic (20/10/15)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win. Nearly threw the laptop on 85 minutes. Sounded like a well deserved win.

What a shame that a massive club like Barnsley lost and we've gone above them. Please don't sack him until we beat them. PLEASE! However, I have a feeling the badly done too Mr. Cooper will be in a job very soon.

Let's kick the :censored: on now.

Dunn is alright, Philliskirk is a goal machine, Winiesta, the Irish Socrates, exists, Higdon is the footballing Buddha, we're gonna win the league and Rochdale are :censored:e. Viva la Latics.

Get your tickets for Spotland...

Striker played as striker scores goals shocker

Actually Danny P played wide right midfield. And co-incidentally Mike Jones played wide left midfield.

So it was more of a two strikers up top score no goals whilst both attacking wide midfielders score shocker.

Just a bit less punchy, but far more accurate!

Listen to LP commentary of Latics' goals - about 1min 30sec long.

https://clyp.it/4qwn5o5f

V direct 1st goal with Higdon doing what we brought him in for - Cornell kicked out to Higdon, under pressure he lays it off to Winni who flicks it on to Jones to Curl one in to the top corner from outside the box!

Edited by laticsrblue

Actually Danny P played wide right midfield. And co-incidentally Mike Jones played wide left midfield.

So it was more of a two strikers up top score no goals whilst both attacking wide midfielders score shocker.

Just a bit less punchy, but far more accurate!

I'd like to withdraw my previous comment please your honour