League Tables at 14th November

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, astottie, Bristolatic, DavidCollinge, Handsy, HarryBosch, milnrow latics, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Bristolatic, Carl Waters, GravityGrave, JoeP, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, LaticsPete, stevesidg, underdog

Correct Full Time Score – aidan_latics, Bristolatic, Handsy, nzlatic, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Latics Goals – aidan_latics, Bristolatic, Handsy, HarryBosch, LaticsPete, milnrow latics, nzlatic, SAV, warwickshire latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Bristolatic, disjointed, Ex_pat, Handsy, jorvik_latic, Latics_Fanatic, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J, underdog, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – 24hoursfromtulsehill, Carl Waters, lookersstandandy, milnrow latics, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic

Within 100 of Attendance (6,178) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (+66), Carl Waters (+33), DavidCollinge (+56), disjointed (-17), GravityGrave (+41), Handsy (-49), jorvik_latic (+35), Latics_Fanatic (-44), nzlatic (+70), SAV (-55), stevesidg (+59), warwickshire latics (+21)

Within 10 of Attendance (6,178)Bristolatic (+6)

Correct Attendance (6,178) – No points here

disjointed stays in the top slot :first: . 24hoursfromtulsehill is coming up on the rails (Keep your nose clean this time, or else :redcard: !). Modesty prevents me saying who the highest climber is but he lives in Bristol (up 10) whilst nzlatic moved up 8 places. laticdickovarmy dropped 6 places and SAV, rudemedic and NewBlue fell 5.

There were no predictions from JoshOWTB, Kusunga-Is-God, LaticsChris & Zorrro

848MtPc.jpg?1

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,DRobOAFC

Correct Half Time Score – steveoafc

Correct Full Time Score – No correct predictions

Correct No of Latics Goals – John Platt

Correct No of Opposition Goals – opinions4u, RobOAFC

First Latics ScorerRobOAFC

Within 100 of Attendance (6,178) – opinions4u (+44), RobOAFC (-56)

Within 10 of Attendance (6,178) – steveoafc (+1) Wow! Just feckin' wow. :applause1:

Correct Attendance (6,178) – Couldn’t have been much nearer

What an attendance prediction by steveoafc! opinions4u clings on to 1st place by 1 point and the top two are starting to pull away slightly. John Platt and maddog swop places as do RobOAFC and Oafc1895.

oTpvezJ.jpg?1

OK I will take the bait and not be quiet.

24Hrs is the in form team ATM, Halftime & attendance is 24hrs strong points, whereas Disjointed has been fairly consistent recently.

Harry is the hare (as in tortoise & hare), that needs another 20 pointer to be there at the end.

For myself I am in poor form ATM, but as we all know, form is temporary.

Glad to see 24hrs is rising from the ashes of finishing in the championship last season. I think he might be able to stay in the premier league this season, with a bit of luck.

Only 17 games gone, another 29 to go. No need to panic for me while I eat Disjointed's dirt.

I respect you Ex_Pat, as a fellow champion, even if your 'title' was tarnished by the unjust disciplinary action by the powers that be against one of the favourites.

You really cannot eat the dirt of Disjointed though. I forbid you from deferring in any way to a non-champion. Show yourself some respect for God's sake. STATE of it.

Speaking of states...I see the amateurs' struggle as I might look on a game of girls football. A contest being played out painfully, one strained and cringey blunder at a time. Can hardly take my eyes off it to be fair.

I'd just like to say how disappointed I've been this season with the sarcastic comments made by fans about my predicting. It's not JKLatics and it's not twenty years ago and chanting "Let's pretend we got the attendance right!" really isn't helpful.

This negativity is entirely to blame for my slipping out of the Premier League.

This prediction lark is creating monsters, innit. I'll just keep quiet whilst I climb slowly up the League. Warning to those at the top; I'm coming after you.

It's not for the faint-hearted that's for sure. As any champion can testify, it's not about foresight or data or any of that nonsense. It's about raw machismo and will to win.