One to see - FA youth cup 12th Jan.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won 8-7

I've had more entertainment tonight listening to this on my I pad than at any game I've been to this season.possibly all of them put together. Well done boys great win.

Commentators were very complimentary about both sides said it was a terrific game

Edited by astottie

Renshaw was quality throughout and made some terrific saves both in the shootout and from open play. Handles very well and commands his box well from corners. The goal we conceded was a freak. Definitely ready for the bench IMO.

Mantack (RB) his absolutely rapid. Struggled positionally at times first half but wasn't given much protection. Big threat coming forward and defensively got better and better as game progressed. Capped display with attacking penalty.

King (CB no.4) improved as the game progressed and very commanding in the air.

Fallon (LB) and Hargreaves (LW) linked up superbly all game and pressed very high up the field. Some excellent crosses from the pair.

Lee Knight (RB) has the best chance of progressing for me. Awesome technique and very direct with his wing plays should have scored a header late on but very very impressed.

Rio Murray (CF) has ability and presence but drifted in and out a little too much. Definitely one with potential.

Read and Leonard in CM ran and ran all night. Not convinced by either but Leonard got the goal.

Glackin (no.12) came on up top second half and has a great touch and movement, albeit against tiring opposition. Should have scored on two occasions but was very impressed and looking forward to seeing him again.

Brilliant night to cap off an excellent day! 4th round against Luton - I'd recommend it. Hats off to all the lads on both sides, who produced an end-to-end high energy contest.

WEM-BER-LEY!

Edited by eyres_28

Renshaw was quality throughout and made some terrific saves both in the shootout and from open play. Handles very well and commands his box well from corners. The goal we conceded was a freak. Definitely ready for the bench IMO.

Mantack (RB) his absolutely rapid. Struggled positionally at times first half but wasn't given much protection. Big threat coming forward and defensively got better and better as game progressed. Capped display with attacking penalty.

King (CB no.4) improved as the game progressed and very commanding in the air.

Fallon (LB) and Hargreaves (LW) linked up superbly all game and pressed very high up the field. Some excellent crosses from the pair.

Lee Knight (RB) has the best chance of progressing for me. Awesome technique and very direct with his wing plays should have scored a header late on but very very impressed.

Rio Murray (CF) has ability and presence but drifted in and out a little too much. Definitely one with potential.

Read and Leonard in CM ran and ran all night. Not convinced by either but Leonard got the goal.

Glackin (no.12) came on up top second half and has a great touch and movement, albeit against tiring opposition. Should have scored on two occasions but was very impressed and looking forward to seeing him again.

Brilliant night to cap off an excellent day! 4th round against Luton - I'd recommend it. Hats off to all the lads on both sides, who produced an end-to-end high energy contest.

WEM-BER-LEY!

Good summary, what did you think of the Bournemouth number 9 ?

Good summary, what did you think of the Bournemouth number 9 ?

A right handful all night. Not sure if the switch (bringing on 14) was to add extra pace to the defence. He was endlessly offside but best outfield player all night.