The damage might have already been done,most surrounding areas affected this morning including Delph, Salmon Fields,Middleton and Rochdale,

We will have the pitch covered during heavy rainfalls wont we?

Edited by BP1960

Says a lot doesn't it.....one of our best days of the seasons. We did not play

The issue now is that 16 th has 28 points already, Colchester really struggling ....but we will probably need 3 of Barnsley Fleetwood Crewe Chesterfield shrewsbury and Blackpool to finish below us...and 5 of those 6 can do worse than us in second half of season and still finish above us

Work to do!

Why would you do that? We're duty bound but why would anyone else put themselves through it?

County were my local team as a kid. Railway End first half and Popular Side second half it was.

I saw them take the Champions of Europe to extra time at anfield. Beat four Premiership sides in one season and get robbed blind by some awful refereeing decisions at Wembley.

I saw Rochdale loan them Barry Diamond. Who then scored a hat trick against Rochdaleon Boxing Day one cold Christmas in the 1980s.

I was at Telford and Caernarfon for FA cup defeats. And witnessed the win over qpr.

Definitely got a soft spot for County and Edgeley Park. And don't quite understand why, with crowds of 3,000+, they can't generate the cash to sign the players to run away with the league they're in.

Can anyone give an update on the situation in and around BP? There may be a little rain tomorrow but Monday is expected to be dry. So hopefully any surface water will have drained away by kick-off time. We badly need a game and a win!

Bright sunny (if a bit cold) day, damp but I can't see any puddles around.

Unless the drainage really is :censored:ed at SportsDirect.com Park I expect it will be on.

County were my local team as a kid. Railway End first half and Popular Side second half it was.

I saw them take the Champions of Europe to extra time at anfield. Beat four Premiership sides in one season and get robbed blind by some awful refereeing decisions at Wembley.

I saw Rochdale loan them Barry Diamond. Who then scored a hat trick against Rochdaleon Boxing Day one cold Christmas in the 1980s.

I was at Telford and Caernarfon for FA cup defeats. And witnessed the win over qpr.

Definitely got a soft spot for County and Edgeley Park. And don't quite understand why, with crowds of 3,000+, they can't generate the cash to sign the players to run away with the league they're in.

Debts and overheads but you're right we should still have enough to compete at this level, I don't know if you got there yesterday but that dire display is what we're accustomed to.

Debts and overheads but you're right we should still have enough to compete at this level, I don't know if you got there yesterday but that dire display is what we're accustomed to.

It wasn't great.

I thought Brewster's finish was excellent though. Reminded me of Liam Dickinson scoring against Wycombe in the 2008 play-off semi.