bury at home

Not sure why it's all ticket, must be the cops?

We never seem to travel well to Oldham, we took 2k to Wigan, which is about the same distance I think, but we won't bring that to yours.

The 400-odd back in the 90's was a night game when the whole club was in meltdown, club record 17 without a win from memory too.

The 3 times we came around the turn of the century we managed to find some terrific little boozers with some great ales too.

When we came back for the last visit on a Saturday we couldn't find them!

They had all morphed into curry houses, shops etc., it was so bad that on the last night visit we drank in Bury and got taxis to Oldham, so has anyone got any tips for a decent place for a beer or two please?

Not sure why it's all ticket, must be the cops?

We never seem to travel well to Oldham, we took 2k to Wigan, which is about the same distance I think, but we won't bring that to yours.

The 400-odd back in the 90's was a night game when the whole club was in meltdown, club record 17 without a win from memory too.

The 3 times we came around the turn of the century we managed to find some terrific little boozers with some great ales too.

When we came back for the last visit on a Saturday we couldn't find them!

They had all morphed into curry houses, shops etc., it was so bad that on the last night visit we drank in Bury and got taxis to Oldham, so has anyone got any tips for a decent place for a beer or two please?

Greyhound - ten minutes walk from the ground and away friendly.

If it's taking you ten minutes to walk from The Greyhound to the ground can I suggest you seek medical advice immediately?

What I was thinking. 5 minutes tops from club car park. 7 hours if you get knocked whilst crossing Broadway.

I live up at the top of the hill where greyhound is. I can leave my house at 25 to 8 for night games and be in the ground before the players have come out.

If you're coming by car too there's loads of street parking around there for free too.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

A few of us are doing both but can see a few dropping out watching the football

The excuse aint hard to find these days are they, each season i build my hopes up to have them trampled on.. when i was younger i didnt mind the relegation battles gave a sort of umpf to the end of the season... now its like we are avioding the inevitable