Why did urmson leave latics, only ever heard good things about this guy?

Scouting when I last met him, we dicussed Duncan Watmore who was playing for Altrincham at the time. Real nice guy, passionate about the game.

Tipton: "Andy Ritchie was my first proper manager & when I look back now he was brilliant with me though at the time I didn't appreciate it & would constantly be giving him grief over not playing even though I know now he was protecting me as a 17/18 year old".

Tipton had a long animated rant to me in Quids Inn, Douglas, Isle of Man, about the injustice of not being picked. He said he was the best striker at the Club. I advised him to keep proving it in training.

Tipton: "Andy Ritchie was my first proper manager & when I look back now he was brilliant with me though at the time I didn't appreciate it & would constantly be giving him grief over not playing even though I know now he was protecting me as a 17/18 year old".

Tipton had a long animated rant to me in Quids Inn, Douglas, Isle of Man, about the injustice of not being picked. He said he was the best striker at the Club. I advised him to keep proving it in training.

Even in retirement Andy Ritchie was the best striker at the club.

Singe, what's with the cryptic thread title?

He was at the Peterborough game at the end of last season. He looked well...

I could never understand why Billy was shunted into a corner of the main stand when scouting, such a good man and loyal servant to the club for many years should have merited a place in the directors box for life.