League Tables at 9th January

Bristolatic

In the Subscription League, Laticsbiffo, Andy-latic, milnrow latics, Carl Waters and underdog all posted twice, so only the first post counts. LaticsPete, Stevie_J and JoeP also posted twice, but deleted one of them. I SHAN’T TELL YOU AGAIN! NO MORE MR NICEGUY! :deal: :grin:

Laticsbiffo predicted that Yeates would score, which would prove difficult. :sign0007:

In the Free-to-Play League, josh_latics went for Higdon to score, which would have had as much success as Laticsbiffo’s prediction. :petesake:

Postponements and the transfer window didn’t take long to cause a few problems but, if you find you’ve posted twice, please delete the 2nd one as it’s the 1st that counts and, once deleted, I’ve no idea what the original prediction was. :deal2:

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Carl Waters, HarryBosch, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg, Stevie_J

Correct Half Time Score – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, Carl Waters, laticdickovarmy, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, rosa, rudemedic, stevesidg

Correct Full Time Score – aidan_latics, HarryBosch, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg

Correct No of Latics Goals – 24hoursfromtulsehill, aidan_latics, DavidCollinge, disjointed, Ex_pat, GravityGrave, HarryBosch, JoeP, jorvik_latic, laticdickovarmy, lookersstandandy, NewBlue, nzlatic, rosa, rudemedic, SAV, stevesidg

Correct No of Opposition Goals – aidan_latics, Andy-latic, Carl Waters, HarryBosch, JoeP, laticdickovarmy, Latics_Fanatic, NewBlue, nzlatic, rudemedic, stevesidg, warwickshire latics

First Latics Scorer – Bristolatic, GravityGrave, LaticsPete

Within 100 of Attendance (3,558) – 24hoursfromtulsehill (-28), Bristolatic (-76), Ex_pat (+12), Latics_Fanatic (-80), nzlatic (-99), rudemedic (+86), warwickshire latics (-46)

Within 10 of Attendance (3,558) – Carl Waters (+6), New Blue (-2) :applause1: , stevesidg (-10)

Correct Attendance (3,558) – Phew, close

HarryBosch goes back to the top and 24hoursfromtulsehill climbs into 2nd place. NewBlue (up 5) and laticdickovarmy (up 4) were the highest climbers, with lookersstandandy, Stevie_J and astottie falling 3 places. Cracking attempt at the attendance from NewBlue.

There were no predictions from astottie, JoshOWTB, Kusunga-Is-God, LaticsChris & Zorrro

NlsWARU.jpg?2

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – maddog, steveoafc, Hometownclub

Correct Half Time Score steveoafc, josh_latics, Hometownclub

Correct Full Time Scoresteveoafc

Correct No of Latics Goals – opinions4u, steveoafc, josh_latics

Correct No of Opposition Goals – John Platt, steveoafc, Hometownclub

First Latics Scorer – No one went for Jones

Within 100 of Attendance (3,558) – }

Within 10 of Attendance (3,558) – } No attendance points were scored at all

Correct Attendance (3,558) – }

steveoafc takes over at the top, with opinions4u and John Platt dropping 1 place each. No one else moved, but Hometownclub is gradually closing the gap on those that don’t always post

MUt52Bn.jpg?1

steveoafc takes over at the top, with opinions4u and John Platt dropping 1 place each. No one else moved, but Hometownclub is gradually closing the gap on those that don’t always post

I'm on the charge up the league, mainly because I just keep predicting Latics defeats.

Not exactly crystal ball stuff.

...LaticsPete, Stevie_J and JoeP also posted twice, but deleted one of them. I SHAN’T TELL YOU AGAIN! NO MORE MR NICEGUY! :deal: :grin:

I just posted twice, no deletes, Mr Niceguy. Cost myself a precious point too. I'm furious with the lads for letting themselves down after a good performance last week.

Sopranogif_zpsa62370e0.gif

Fair play. Unfortunately they don't hand out prizes in January. To be fair, without that 20-pointer you'd be mid-table. If I were you I'd worry about where your other points are coming from with so many strong players with true History there or thereabouts. Some of us have been there before and now how to win it.