Connor Borown Red card appealed.

Well after all the :censored: I have just taken for having the correct point of view... Yes, I think I deserve it... A bit of humility from some of the ones who took exception to me having the correct point of view wouldn't go a miss... Including the one who accused me of fishing / trolling.

But everybody said the FA were almost certain to reject it, so I am not sure who you think you have lorded it over. Yet again, the misguided notion of some sort of superiority manifests itself.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Matt, January 19, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Matt, January 19, 2016 - No reason given

The view point posted above about the club showing they will support players was a good one. Worth £500... As long as indiscipline doesn't start to feed into the squad.

You even try to turn what was a good point by the original poster into something negative. You really are a :censored:. Simple. A massive :censored:ing :censored:

Really interesting to take in the sense of injustice and of questioning of the validity of the guilty verdict and the demand for an appeal to restore justice and then blaming of the appeal system when it fails......should he be allowed to play again when his 3 match ban is served?

Funny how sport can sometimes provide analogies

:huh:

Posted · Hidden by Matt, January 19, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by Matt, January 19, 2016 - No reason given

You even try to turn what was a good point by the original poster into something negative. You really are a :censored:. Simple. A massive :censored:ing :censored:

How have you not been banned yet?

Well after all the :censored: I have just taken for having the correct point of view... Yes, I think I deserve it... A bit of humility from some of the ones who took exception to me having the correct point of view wouldn't go a miss... Including the one who accused me of fishing / trolling.

Get over yourself. Do you not see that it's the way you come across as well as what you post that makes people hate you so much?

And you are trolling. You're a raincloud that can't bear to see any positivity around Latics and an attention seeker.

Edited by jorvik_latic

Nowt worse than an English graduate who thought he'd get to edit the Times but spends decades becoming embittered as an English teacher.[/

Glad I was a professional sportsman then

My apologies. Geology graduate who expected to make millions in the oil industry but taught Geography and PE instead.

Get over yourself. Do you not see that it's the way you come across as well as what you post that makes people hate you so much?

And you are trolling. You're a raincloud that can't bear to see any positivity around Latics and an attention seeker.

I understand people don't like being wrong.

Any examples of positive things I have :censored: on? Or is this just another game of bull:censored: bingo?

I can't see getting over turned.

It wasn't a red card, but the FA don't turn over bad decisions because a club feels hard done by. The ref will have reported it as a dangerous tackle and one he thought warranted a sending off and the FA will back him. It's not in the best interests for the FA to overturn ref's decisions, which is why they generally don't, except for exceptional circumstances (wrong player sent off, etc).

ame="Magister" post="829098" timestamp="1453222706"]

My apologies. Geology graduate who expected to make millions in the oil industry but taught Geography and PE instead.

I lied! Classics graduate who expected to open the batting for England but finished up pedalling management bollocks without believing a word of it.....hope you weren't a victim