Connor Borown Red card appealed.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised, it wasn't a red for me, but it was a judgement call and there was little chance of them rescinding it.

This.

The fa were always going to stand by the ref. Personally I dont think it was a red card and that the days of hard but fair challenges are long gone

Dancing with joy now, are you? Talk about self gratification.

Well after all the :censored: I have just taken for having the correct point of view... Yes, I think I deserve it... A bit of humility from some of the ones who took exception to me having the correct point of view wouldn't go a miss... Including the one who accused me of fishing / trolling.

Edited by oafc0000

Correct point of view? You had a point of view. The end. Was it correct? Don't know. Is the appeal board correct? Don't know. Are expert witnesses always correct? Absolutely not. They just have an opinion.

Get over yourself 0000, you just happen to agree with a panel with a vested interest. Shocker.

You had a point of view and others had a point of view. No need to get all high and mighty about it.

For what its worth my opinion is not a red, but an appeal was stupid because unless its as clear as day wrong, they will always stand by the ref. Given there aren't numerous camera angles at our level of football and the one we have is not flattering then the appeal was pointless.

Really interesting to take in the sense of injustice and of questioning of the validity of the guilty verdict and the demand for an appeal to restore justice and then blaming of the appeal system when it fails......should he be allowed to play again when his 3 match ban is served?

Funny how sport can sometimes provide analogies