Brown on go home

The blokes not a pro footballer he offers nothing, I've played at a reasonable standard and that lad would struggle to catch in non league and that's a fact.

And yet he's been signed by two professional clubs and played by many professional managers, and you weren't. Glad you've moved on.

Was a bit puzzled when he came on and went into the wing position, I thought he did okay, did some running down the flank, crossed the ball in, I remember one cross pitch pass accurately and getting stuck in too. No worse than anyone else.

Didn't all 11 let us down at Sheffield Utd?

Oh I get it now blame Winny cos he's the only one who has a :censored: game for us.

Jones has been :censored: for weeks as well as Forte and Kelly for that matter but Winnys the fall guy. Someone chewing Shez,'s ear with that old chestnut.

All 11, sorry 14 excluding perhaps Holloway and Palmer were :censored: today but it still doesnt justify bringing on Winchester. Fall guy my arse. He is crap

Winchester has been poor this season but it can't be a coincidence that he, Jones, J Wilson, Mills and Forte have practically capitulated simultaneously.

Goes to show the depths his confidence has dropped to that Croft and Brown are favoured to him.

Winchester has been poor this season but it can't be a coincidence that he, Jones, J Wilson, Mills and Forte have practically capitulated simultaneously.

Goes to show the depths his confidence has dropped to that Croft and Brown are favoured to him.

Everyone has generally been poor this season!