Fan satisfaction

Anyone retired or off school fancy doing a table of all 92 existing football league clubs from Prem to League 2 with the below variables over the last 20 years? I'm expecting us to be firmly propping up the table in the majority of the negative attributes which will go some way to justify the misery that surrounds this club.

Wins

draws

losses

Goals for

Goals against

Promotions

Relegations

Top 6 finishes

Bottom 6 finishes

Managers

Anyone retired or off school fancy doing a table of all 92 existing football league clubs from Prem to League 2 with the below variables over the last 20 years? I'm expecting us to be firmly propping up the table in the majority of the negative attributes which will go some way to justify the misery that surrounds this club.

Wins

draws

losses

Goals for

Goals against

Promotions

Relegations

Top 6 finishes

Bottom 6 finishes

Managers

Bit convenient to limit to the 92 what about the likes of Chester, Tranmere, Stockport, Halifax. I reckon they might be propping up Latics....

And since when have those variables been the arbiters of fan satisfaction?

I'm all for a bit of fact and would be interesting but hardly comparable as no one else has been in the same league all that time below the Prem.

Now now people, they have a point.

Nothing wrong with getting a clear understanding of the climate over the past 20 odd seasons....

Sadly I don't have the time to do this.

I don't think it's pointless either.

We can't change the past, that's gone.

But we can and should learn from it.....OAFC under the current custodians, don't seem to be able to do this.....

Like you say, time to look forward and progress....kinda tough to do that this season tho as an Oldham fan isn't it.....?

Which brings us back to the point of this persons original post in he first place....

This is over a year out of date and certainly doesn't go into as much detail but I suspect it pretty much gets to what you are looking for.

http://www.ernieflag.co.uk/site/index.php/bloggs/14-oldham-athletic/178-yearning-for-success

Good article L&E.

Been a really weird and mostly bad time at the club since then. Sheridan's time in charge almost seems like a positive blip.

This time around I feel a lot more confident with the manager we have compared to 12 months ago (hard not to of course) but less confident in the squad we've got so far. Hopefully a good manager can make the squad better than the sum of its parts, hopefully SR is that manager.

This is over a year out of date and certainly doesn't go into as much detail but I suspect it pretty much gets to what you are looking for.

http://www.ernieflag.co.uk/site/index.php/bloggs/14-oldham-athletic/178-yearning-for-success

Thanks Latics &England pretty much sums up what I was trying to get round to from the above...

Seems like I'm 12 months behind you in my thought process...I could accept Johnson moving on to bigger and better things...but the incompetence of the boards decisions since then was shambolic. Hopefully we are through the worst of it and Robinson will finally provide us with something that feels like success because it is beyond overdue!