League Tables 20.08.2016

Bristolatic

Premier League

The top three stay as they were, but Latics_Fanatic hurtles in to 5th places, moving up 10 places. DavidCollinge drops 4 places and HarryBosch gets off the mark with 3 points, but stays in bottom place.

N1v3Su2.jpg?2

e1HVi9D.jpg?2

Championship

Hometownclub and dave_ragg1984 hold on to the top two places, but BP1960 rattles 11 places up to 8th place. Andy-latic and BJBlue also do well, whilst no less than seven players drop 3 places. There was no prediction from MAC0AFC.

FL6q4el.jpg?2

1hjY6Nx.jpg?2

.......if he comes top of the "premier" "league" and someone in the stiffs league has a higher points tally, who's the real champ? It's about time we got some answers to these questions.

....... but points in the stiffs league are plenty easier to come by than points in the pro league. Everyone knows that.

Question answered by self..... Next.

Edited by lookersstandandy

Might be the time to leave him alone now Andy. Contradictory posts might be the start of something much more serious.

Has anyone seen the poor boy recently? I have this recurring vision of him sat in a lonely garret surrounded by print outs of when he was actually a real Champion and not a false one. Probably muttering nonsensical comments to himself as well. How the mighty are fallen.

The Gazza of the prediction league. Showed a lot of flair in his younger days but too psychologically fragile to push himself to the level of the greats and, as a result, is now a sorry mess, bumming around non-league prediction competitions in his dressing gown, with a fishing rod over his shoulder and a cooked chicken under his arm.

The Gazza of the prediction league. Showed a lot of flair in his younger days but too psychologically fragile to push himself to the level of the greats and, as a result, is now a sorry mess, bumming around non-league prediction competitions in his dressing gown, with a fishing rod over his shoulder and a cooked chicken under his arm.

Now he's downsized to the Hamlet's prediction league, it'd have to be Waitrose organic partridge.

Now he's downsized to the Hamlet's prediction league, it'd have to be Waitrose organic partridge.

I've not entered but it's by far the more difficult competition, hence the big prize money. If only someone followed my methods (and added the magic only I can add), they'd be top of the league and all but out of sight by now.

Ffs. Only gone and done what I (correctly) predicted I would do and forget to predict each week once handing my tenner over. Not too late to catch up is it??

...which is why we have a 2 league promotion / relegation system in place. You're only a handful of points from the play offs.... a couple of good predictions and you're back in it....

You might be better predicting a few games in advance, certainly one poster on here does

Cheers fella, have done two games in advance for the time being as I go away for a week again tomorrow afternoon. Noticed one poster predicts all at once, does it work for him? I might go that way if it does haha

Cheers fella, have done two games in advance for the time being as I go away for a week again tomorrow afternoon. Noticed one poster predicts all at once, does it work for him? I might go that way if it does haha

When you predict that far ahead, you'll need to keep an eye on team changes/injuries etc. It can mean a fair bit of editing and you also have to remember how far ahead you've gone. Personal choice, I guess.