Scunthorpe (h)

I agree Ladapo did well once he received it, but that interlink in midfield of Green/Fane/Winchester/Flynn definitely worked for the goal. Watched the extended highlights an Flynn stand out by a country mile. Fane looks all over the show, but does some surprisingly good stuff alongside mostly horrendous stuff. Flynn for me is most dangerous when he is allowed to drift around and do his thing. He isn't in that team to break the play down. Pressing, yes maybe, but Green and Fane are there to win the ball and close it down.

If he has 2/3 goalscoring chances a game, and also sets up a goal with 'a simple pass' whilst playing under par, then I will take that all day

Yeah, I'll take that too in every game too (just he does it in a ratio of 1 in 5 games at present.) The goalscoring chances of his came in that better 30 mins spell I acknowledged. Fingers crossed, he will continue to improve. I said after the Wigan game that we could be a side that if he plays well, we play well. We've won the only 3 games he's done alright in.

Edited by boundaryblue80

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic