Interview with Robbo

Weii,me and my friends left feeling we were lucky to have a point thanks mainly to Ripley.Against a better team we would have lost.

Don't think Robinson can take any credit and can only hope he pulls it round but I am fast losing faith in him and some of his signings .

I wasn' t thinking about what he meant to say.....what amused me were the half sentence cliches left unfinished and the statements which say exactly the opposite of what he means

The highlight being

" until I get in new players that I know what I will get from them....we will end up progressing up the league

He says Fane has to learn stay on his feet ....well for his 2 bookings and their goal he did exactly that

A bizarre interview

Thought they put in a better shift than usual but that is often the case when you lose a player plus there was a bit of needle going on which helped spur the team on.Having said that it was still a poor game and one we would have lost but thanks to Ripley and poor finishing from them.Still too many lightweights to keep us up sad to say.