Swindon (a)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to add, Taylor was disappointing I thought yesterday. On that showing he seems short of pace and a shadow of his former self but maybe he is lacking match practice?

I agree with all of the above, but I also think he supported the defence very well, he's smarter when in possession and his range of passing has improved.

Basically, he's a very different player to the one who was here previously. Better or worse is debatable but I think at the very least he'll be a useful team player for this season. With a bit more match practice I think his will vastly improve as the season goes on.

Both Taylor and O'Neill have played very little first team football this season and have now both played 5 first team matches within 14 days. They have both shown glimpses of what they can offer and will start to be more consistent once their match fitness increases and the schedule less hectic. Hopefully!

No idea.

Did you find any racism this weekend?

Well there were several chants about ginger hair aimed at Chris Taylor and what he could do their wives albeit I thought it was illegal to marry at 15!!!

Ngoo got his usual welcome which he knows is a term of endearment from the fans.

Must say though that both are cringworthy albeit well intentioned.

Both true statements

You really are thick ...you don't even realise that you have made only one statement with a subordinate clause seeking to justify it ....and have no concept of how offensive the causal clause is

I am not racist. I've got a coloured TV. Now I see why you're so ruthless when it comes to grammar. It's for my own good. I missed a full stop. Cheers pal

Explain why it is racist. The word coloured is not offensive when talking about a TV.

Anyway, Swindon game. Great result. My favourite displays were from Fane, Holloway and Ngoooooo

It is when juxtaposed to " I am not racist" . And to refer to Fane Holloway and Ngoo is the archetypical. " some of my best friends are black " defence .

You really are making it worse