26 League Goals...

6 minutes ago, singe said:

I had a look for least LEague goals scored, and we are way off that fortunately, but I'd be amazed if we stay up and not get the lowest goals scored and stay up record.

I wanted the record.

It'd feel like a waste to go through such a barren season without anything to recognise the struggle...

Lowest in a league 1 46 game season is Orient with 30 goals in 94/95( finished bottom with 26 points) followed by Stockport in 04/05 with 35 goals (and 25points also finished bottom) 

We should beat Orients 30 but not sure about Stockport making it more remarkable if we stay up!! 

3 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Lowest in a league 1 46 game season is Orient with 30 goals in 94/95( finished bottom with 26 points) followed by Stockport in 04/05 with 35 goals (and 25points also finished bottom) 

We should beat Orients 30 but not sure about Stockport making it more remarkable if we stay up!! 

3 1-0 wins and we've got this plus Conor Ripley to get the clean sheet record in the process.

Its on!

1 minute ago, View Of Golden Gate said:

I wonder what the lowest ever tally for top goalscorer is? When they hand out the award at this year's Thank God It's Over Awards Show they will be able to fit the winner's in one small video package. 

Erwin has 6 league goals, which I think Kelly may have got last season. Although his were mostly penalties.

18 hours ago, Londonboy said:

If I recall correctly, Stockport were relegated in February.