GMR Radio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:49 PM, kowenicki said:

Thank god for the influx of foreign players. All look pretty good to me. If Menig is another then we really have picked up some useful players. 

I was at the Rotherham game, and I can honestly say that Omerani in the 20mins he was on, was on of the most lost center midfield players I have seen for some time. He was awful, cant comment on Tuesday but he set up a goal 

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

I was at the Rotherham game, and I can honestly say that Omerani in the 20mins he was on, was on of the most lost center midfield players I have seen for some time. He was awful, cant comment on Tuesday but he set up a goal 

He looked good considering the pace of the game he was thrown into.

Neat skillz for a big 'un to set up the third too.

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

The whole team fell apart in that game.  You might want to blame him for that.  I wont.

Looks decent from me from what I have seen.  Strong, neat touch and gets his head up... as shown by the third goal.

15 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

The whole team fell apart in that game.  You might want to blame him for that.  I wont.

Looks decent from me from what I have seen.  Strong, neat touch and gets his head up... as shown by the third goal.

Sorry I'm not blaming him directly, just thought he was a bit out of position. Could be because he wanted to make to much of an impact and this losing a bit of positioning. But agreed did well for that third goal. We shall see, I hope there all world beaters 

56 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

The pass for the goal did take a deflection to be fair