League Tables 23.09.2017

Bristolatic

4 hours ago, disjointed said:

Thanks for doing this Pete, hope you are on the mend.

I'm getting there, thanks. A hell of a sight better than a few weeks ago. Back at hospital clinic on Thursday for more tests and check up. I'm confident it's going the right way. 

Gutted I couldn't be at Bristol Rovers and Portsmouth, so very thankful for iFollow. 

42 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

I'm getting there, thanks. A hell of a sight better than a few weeks ago. Back at hospital clinic on Thursday for more tests and check up. I'm confident it's going the right way. 

Gutted I couldn't be at Bristol Rovers and Portsmouth, so very thankful for iFollow. 

Glad to hear your on the mend Bristol. 

Get well soon Pete. Hopefully the money Ex_pat pays you gets you the very best private medical care. 

Good stuff from Singe, but it's not a good look when the top two in the stiffs league have more points than than their counterparts in the Big Time. The competition is clearly on its last legs and it might be better to fold now and leave people with their memories of my Three Epic Title Wins than to carry on. Call it how you see it. Or call it what Ex_pat pays you to call it.  

3 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Get well soon Pete. Hopefully the money Ex_pat pays you gets you the very best private medical care. 

Good stuff from Singe, but it's not a good look when the top two in the stiffs league have more points than than their counterparts in the Big Time. The competition is clearly on its last legs and it might be better to fold now and leave people with their memories of my Three Epic Title Wins (re-count required here, methinks!) than to carry on. Call it how you see it. Or call it what Ex_pat pays you to call it.  

Thanks for the good wishes, Mr 24.  'Ow's yer leg?

As for the money, that's a misconception created by a fallen champion who has difficulty holding his head high following a blatant attempt at massaging figures in the mould of Blackpool attendances. Good ol' Ex_pat hasn't paid me a bean. He's decided to do the honourable thing unlike some (well, one actually) and crack on without any outside influences. Stand or fall by his own decisions is his motto. A worthy competitor if ever there was one.

Fold the competition? It's going from strength to strength; 50, yes 50, taking part this season. It's only Latics' early season unpredictability that has skewed points scoring. Of course, had you been more sure of making an impact yourself rather than worrying about falling into next season's League 1, you could have been an integral part of it all. Only then would we have known whether you were really up to the mark. 

19 hours ago, Bristolatic said:

Thanks for the good wishes, Mr 24.  'Ow's yer leg?

As for the money, that's a misconception created by a fallen champion who has difficulty holding his head high following a blatant attempt at massaging figures in the mould of Blackpool attendances. Good ol' Ex_pat hasn't paid me a bean. He's decided to do the honourable thing unlike some (well, one actually) and crack on without any outside influences. Stand or fall by his own decisions is his motto. A worthy competitor if ever there was one.

Fold the competition? It's going from strength to strength; 50, yes 50, taking part this season. It's only Latics' early season unpredictability that has skewed points scoring. Of course, had you been more sure of making an impact yourself rather than worrying about falling into next season's League 1, you could have been an integral part of it all. Only then would we have known whether you were really up to the mark. 

Cheers Bristol. The plaster should be coming off on Friday. If it doesn’t...there’ll be trouble. 

I don’t mind nzlatic as a champion but people like Ex_pat don’t deserve it and aren’t authentic - there’s no getting around their credibility vacuum. It is a shame but that’s how it is.

It’s nice that that you’ve managed to boost the numbers with sockpuppet accounts but we all know the writing’s on the wall without the Greatest Predictor of All Time on the books.