Bradford (a)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, losesome said:

Why waste an appeal, 1-10000 on that now we been charged both sides will be found guilty. 

It's the FA dealing with this , the only law above gods law!!!!!!

I'm not sure about that they looked a bit rattled in front of the Commons Commitee this week, maybe their antiquated approach to most matters will see some change in the future, I'm presuming Evertons actions on Thursday night will see the book thrown at them though .....

Edited by yarddog73

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Bradford and Oldham have been charged by the Football Association with “failing to control their players” during Tuesday’s game at Valley Parade!

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/15611281.Bradford_City_and_Oldham_hit_with_misconduct_charge/

And the referee? What is he being charged with? Oh wait, I forgot. Nothing gets done about inept performances. At least, no one ever finds out.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

And the referee? What is he being charged with? Oh wait, I forgot. Nothing gets done about inept performances. At least, no one ever finds out.

TBF Bristol up until the fiasco of looking for players he hadnt had too bad a game. And I believe the liner gave him bum numbers for the players involved.

1 hour ago, disjointed said:

TBF Bristol up until the fiasco of looking for players he hadnt had too bad a game. And I believe the liner gave him bum numbers for the players involved.

Fair do's, I'll accept that. I wasn't there, but it certainly overshadowed the game.