League Tables 28.10.2017

Bristolatic

Best (and worst) performers [Scunthorpe Utd (h)]

Premier League

Most Points: JoeP, rosa, Stevie_J (4)

Nearest Attendance: Stevie_J (+13)

Highest Climber: rosa (+3)

Biggest Fall (but not much of a fall): DavidCollinge, Ex_pat, stevesidg, Bristolatic, jorvik_latic & disjointed (-1)

Championship

Most Points: singe (6)

Nearest Attendance: oafcmetty (+27)

Highest Climber: oafcmetty (+7)

Biggest Fall: HarryBosch & Handsy (-3)

ajw65, dave_ragg1984, LightDN123, LT_SMASH, RobOAFC, and Scapegoat failed to post their predictions.

LZbVvjJ.jpg?2

1Kha12K.jpg?2

On 01/11/2017 at 9:34 AM, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

Too many false dawns. Talk about it when it happens or not at all. 

Says the one who never lived by such advice. Double standards. Was your injury sustained when falling off your high horse?

22 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

Why would we ask nzlatic?

He's yet another victim of my reptilian pitilessness on Helicopter Sundays.

12 hours ago, Ex_pat said:

Ask me! ask me! ask me!

There's another. Although for some reason (these are the worst types of ex-pats) he goes around saying he won because of some sort of side bet or gallon round. They hang around provincial holes like Sydney or Melbourne giving it the big one, saying things like "I was a big noise in England but prefer it here" when the truth - they know this deep down - is that they were defeated by England so comprehensively that they had to leave. And what's more leave for the other side of the world and the other hemisphere. They got so badly roughed up by England that they ran away as far as they could go without going into fucking space

On 30/10/2017 at 7:56 AM, lookersstandandy said:

singe is good. It feels like I’m watching Brian Clough’s Forest side of the 70’s take the 2nd tier by storm... before wiping the floor with the big names in the 1st tier and then Europe’s predicting elite, twice.

I don’t think Cloughie relied so heavily on nearest attendance points.

11 hours ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

He's yet another victim of my reptilian pitilessness on Helicopter Sundays.

There's another. Although for some reason (these are the worst types of ex-pats) he goes around saying he won because of some sort of side bet or gallon round. They hang around provincial holes like Sydney or Melbourne giving it the big one, saying things like "I was a big noise in England but prefer it here" when the truth - they know this deep down - is that they were defeated by England so comprehensively that they had to leave. And what's more leave for the other side of the world and the other hemisphere. They got so badly roughed up by England that they ran away as far as they could go without going into fucking space

The old wound is still oozing pus I see.

Edited by Ex_pat
spelling

4 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

...nowhere in the rule book does it say attendance points are less valid than points scored in any other manner....!

Actually there is. When points are tied, positions are decided on the columns going left to right.

So attendance points are less valid than all the other points in the event of a tie.

Edited by rudemedic

9 hours ago, rosa said:

'brethren' isn't a very inclusive term.

By “brethren”, I really mean Dave Collinge and me. By definition it’s not inclusive. Being a woman does not mean you’re excluded. Not being amateur and professional champ does mean you are excluded. Forever.

Your lot play on the same terms as everyone else. You get mediocre results, just like many blokes, such as rudemedic. Any cunt can join the Association of Average Predictors. They’re really not fussy. Go there if you want inclusivity.

1 hour ago, 24hoursfromtulsehill said:

By “brethren”, I really mean Dave Collinge and me. By definition it’s not inclusive. Being a woman does not mean you’re excluded. Not being amateur and professional champ does mean you are excluded. Forever.

Your lot play on the same terms as everyone else. You get mediocre results, just like many blokes, such as rudemedic. Any cunt can join the Association of Average Predictors. They’re really not fussy. Go there if you want inclusivity.

"You really are a cunt, aren't you?"

On 05/11/2017 at 7:23 AM, lookersstandandy said:

...nowhere in the rule book does it say attendance points are less valid than points scored in any other manner....!

Aside from your tedious adherence to the "rule book" (no one ever won nothing without a bit of creativity)...

...I do like the way getting top points for an attendance prediction can destroy people. Have you seen the state of Harry Bosch?