Rochdale (H)

7 minutes ago, palmer1 said:

I talked about numerous footballer and to which division they are heading based on performances at Latics on this message board including Weslowski who was always heading down the division despite what many believed.

If you cant see the diffence between Weslowski and Fane then you are not looking. Fane is only getting better and if looked after like at the moment by his manger he's only heading up. Still a tonne of work to put in before that though.

Correct, Fane is also adding consistency to his game, over the past few games that I have seen he is certainly in the top 4 performers in our side. Unfortunately some people once they get an agenda refuse to see beyond it.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Philly who used to play in midfield in place of your little Bambi. Or should we re-visit the Wesolowski debates? You are like a broken record. Boring replies as usual.

Fane cannot kick a bloody football and will go the same way as the previous 2 -down to the 4th division.

It gets very boring having the same arguments with you year after year. Come up with something new wont you?

ChaddySmoker can you honestly not see what Fane brings to the game? He allows Byrne and Gardner a lot of freedom to do the pretty stuff and rightly so as they are more creative. He also makes numerous tackles / blocks / interceptions / little toe-ins which break up opposition play. I agree he does look a bit untidy at times but he's a massive cog in our wheel at the moment and I love his attitude and desire. Give the lad a bit more time. Had a similar argument about Tarky a few years ago!

On 23/11/2017 at 1:37 PM, yarddog73 said:

I'd be surprised if he's been to more than a handful of games judging by the shite he's spouting, don't feed the troll.

Being called a troll by someone as badly educated as you is in reality no insult.

It seems that you feel that only you can have an opinion and have a problem with people who differ.  Tough. :blahblah:

33 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

Being called a troll by someone as badly educated as you is in reality no insult.

It seems that you feel that only you can have an opinion and have a problem with people who differ.  Tough. :blahblah:

I generally only have a problem with nobheads, if that cap fits and all that :chubb: