Connor Ripley on his way back?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 09/01/2018 at 10:56 PM, boundaryblue80 said:
   On 04/01/2018 at 5:11 PM,  we hate man,u and city to said: 

Doesn't deserve a good reception from the fans when we face bury away. Should've stayed, get another good season under his belt but, no. First sight of championship footy (with fucking burton for christ sake) and he does a runner. Usually want ex-players to do well, especially after some of his heroics last season but, i couldn't care less. Kind of hope it goes tits up for him and he regrets it. 

So nothing to do with the fact we weren’t paying his loan fees to Boro then? 

Be a while before we get a player off them again! You crack on with your shite tho :chubb:

We can all assume what we like. Not heard anything to do with that. The only one we was struggling with was erwin IIRC. We might have been paying him fuck all. Stop acting like you and your 'sauces' know it all. 

42 minutes ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

We can all assume what we like. Not heard anything to do with that. The only one we was struggling with was erwin IIRC. We might have been paying him fuck all. Stop acting like you and your 'sauces' know it all. 

OWTB fact.

1 hour ago, we hate man,u and city to said:

So you heard we were struggling with Erwin but coz it doesn’t suit you, you’ll spout that it’s rubbish about Ripley. Crack on lad! ?

You must’ve been in a long sleep to miss the bit about us not paying Bolton for Taylor that was in the press too. We weren’t paying loan fees. Media fact. OWTB fact. Just actual fact ??

Edited by boundaryblue80

16 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Must be true if it's in the press.

http://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/15299666.Wanderers_and_Oldham_Athletic_in_cash_stalemate/

Seemed true enough to me. Heard it from better "sauces" too. And I couldn't give a fuck if you believe that or not. That's a fact :chubb:

Edited by boundaryblue80

1 hour ago, boundaryblue80 said:

Never said there was. It happened though. We weren't paying any of the loan fees at the time. You don't believe it. I know it to be true. Last word competition?

I also heard this over the summer from a credible source.

Was the stumbling block for us when attempting to get Ripley back.