F*&king yessssss

Sorry we need a specific thread for this.

that was a absolutely magnificent match, we played like warriors and only bloody won it.

we need a thread just to let off steam and say  thank you to the players staff and the fans who really played their part.

I missed today.

The last 'big' game I missed was forest in the cup. We won there too.

I get the feeling I should avoid the big ones (although I saw us beat city, Everton and Liverpool so I can't be that bad)

It didn't stop me running round the living room, making the kids cry, and having the wife tell me to grow up. The eldest (2) was imitating me for the next hour singing owtb but still said she would prefer to stay at home with mummy rather than come to BP in the future. I've got a bit of work to do there yet.

Latics will always produce emotion no other thing on earth can produce. The instant elation is something that I won't ever part with. 

Edited by philliggi
  • Like 2

It’s nothing more than a footnote now,  but if VAR is supposed to improve refereeing decisions then today it proved as reliable as a chocolate fire guard. You can understand a ref being conned by that dive, but the fact that it was reviewed and still given is at best abysmal officiating.

That's why it should only be goal line tech in use. Like the Liverpool goal not given against city

And I disagree with that as well if om honest. Football is what it is because it produces so many talking points. This I'm making them for the wrong reasons

7 hours ago, PlayItLivo said:

It’s nothing more than a footnote now,  but if VAR is supposed to improve refereeing decisions then today it proved as reliable as a chocolate fire guard. You can understand a ref being conned by that dive, but the fact that it was reviewed and still given is at best abysmal officiating.

That's a really fair point 

Unfortunately the VAR decision is still a subjective one. There's been some shockers

in football cricket and rugby. 

37 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Marginally sobering that the attendance was over 8,000 lower than Fulham's season average. 

In the meantime The Times says that's it for Surridge but as it also gives Missilou 6/10 they clearly don't know everything. 

Not really. They’re bottom of the league and are shite. No wonder most of their fans didn’t bother turning up when they didn’t need to.