Archived Welcome Posts

Beardy

Welcome to you both... if you need any help finding your way around then just ask... if you head over to the 'Welcome Area' its a great place to practice with the controls of this board and get to know people. Then once you're used to it head back down here and get stuck in with the chit-chat about the mighty 'tics!

will do thanks

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Shucky...

:coffee1:

Hang on, how long has it taken you to do this?! Bloody hell, I hope you don't sit on course work as long as this mate! :grin:

Guest jet_dd34
Welcome Shell to OWTB :OWTB1:

Hope you enjoy your time on here :thumb08:

Cheers Exile :exile:

Hi Shell,

They're all harmless ^_^ Welcome to the nuthouse! :grin:

Guest jet_dd34
Welcome trueblue to OWTB :OWTB1:

Hope you enjoy your time on the Forum :thumb08:

How much time has he got, then? :blink:

:grin:

Guest oa_exile
How much time has he got, then? :blink:

:grin:

:pray: About as much time as you , Young Lady the Clock is ticking away ........tick tock.....tick tock........ :sign0068:

refi_clock_ticking.jpg

Ticking_Exile :exile:

Guest jet_dd34
:pray: About as much time as you , Young Lady the Clock is ticking away ........tick tock.....tick tock........ :sign0068:

Ticking_Exile :exile:

Shame on you! :disappointed: Picking on a poor, vulnerable young girl :shy: like me! :o

OI! YUO SPAEK FUR URSILF! :grin:

Welcome. ^_^

Btu Jte, teh pcliauer thnig is, eevn wehn eervy snilge wrod is splet baldy, yuo cna stlil tlel waht I ma siaynig - as wsa domenstarted on tihs vrey borad reneclty.

hO yse - Wlecmoe!

:cardinal:

Do you get the distinct impression that everyone is an administrator or a "Super Moderator" on this board?

Except Jet, of course. She's just here for the socks.

And me. I'm the religious adviser.

Today's advice: pray that we win at Orient. ..... Go on now .... Pray ....................

Have you done it?

Now that wasn't too difficult was it?

:cardinal:

hello new here aithough i've been reading it for a bit now. i know a few people on here already and im sure i'll get to know a few more aswell.

Welcome to OWTB.

We've had quite a flurry of new members this week.

Hope you enjoy using OWTB. Give any of the admin/mods a shout if you have any difficulties.

Hello everyone - another new member to add to the growing list.

Regular peruser of the JK site and an occasional poster, thought I'd take a peek at the OWTB revolution that everyone seems to be raving on about.

Ex Roytoner, season ticket holder in the Lookers Paddock and regular frequenter to away games. Unfortunately, can't do the next two London trips tho! Let's hope we can get a result against what is a very unpredictable Orient side that looked mightily impressive at Boundary Park!

Rammy

Guest oa_exile

Welcome Rammy to OWTB :OWTB1:

A Lookers man Eh ! , join the Club ! :lookers:

Hope you enjoy the Forum :thumb08:

Cheers guys. Go on tell me how to creat these custom emoticons then. Quite like them.

As for the Lookers Paddock, I think it gives one of the better views of the game. I sit quite near to the halfway line - certainly a better view than in the Chaddy. The only trouble with it, is there are some right moaners in there. I hear it's coming down at the end of the season. Then it'll be decisions, decisions. Perhaps I'll go in the Main Stand and reminisce about the last time I went in there in the 89-90 season when I used to take my blue gordon the gopher lookalike with me and squeak it when we scored. And I was 21 at the time. Nah, I was only a young pup really. You might have guessed already that I am slightly deranged. Well, I guess you have to be as a Latics' fanatic and the experience of those rollercoaster rides.

Rammy

Near me then, I'm about four rows up near the steps that go to the Royle Bar (which the Lower Paddock are now not allowed in I'm told). I even got stopped by a steward going to the gentlemen's convenience a few home games ago.

If you sit round that area you'll be aware of the Bobby Ball soundalike then - he is always piping up during the game, usually berating the ref - all he needs is some braces to pull. Blue ones preferably.